Rated Battlegrounds Directory

Mocha

Legendary
Right off the bat, the reason why I approached Yde about creating a 90s forum is to help out with organizing endgame Rated Battlegrounds. Here will be a list of twinks along with their battletags with which toons you have that are available for engame Rated Battlegrounds. Post your battletag along with which spec / class you are willing to participate in Rated Battlegrounds on. If you wish you can post the your rating as well.

Players in this archive are expected to have Honor Gear at a minimal requirement. Further discussion of gear will be made between the parties involved.

To submit follow the format below:

Horde DPS
Mocha#1247
  • Rogue
  • Mage

US

Horde

FC

Healer

DPS

Mocha#1247
  • Rogue
  • Mage

Nanospeed#1984

• Monk

Alliance

FC

Healer

Spectre#1272

• Paladin

Mocha#1247

• Paladin

Sarar#1537

• Paladin*

DPS

Djmoonsalt#1440

• Rogue

MyshaLong#1116

• Mage

EU

Horde

FC

Healer

DPS

Alliance

FC

Healer

DPS

RobQzuh#2250
  • Death Knight
  • Hunter

* Indicates a rating of 2,000+

Last edited by a moderator:
naaa

Last edited by a moderator:
I could gear up my balance druid in full honor gear pretty quickly, if you consider that rbg ready? lol. Haven't played it in awhile though.

Ehh I forgot my btag D: and I'm too lazy to log ino the game to check it right now. Ill try to remember to add it later:)

anyways put me down for:

US

horde: dps(warlock)
alliance: tank/dps(dk). Dps/heals(paladin)

MyshaLong#1116
90 Gnome Mage

I now have an alliance Arms warrior as well. With a large conquest cap I may be full tyran this week.

Myshalong#1116

Would love to do some RBGs this week.

Doing some RBGs tonight with guildys. All fully tyran geared. Leveled this guy to 90 on sat and now im fully geared thx to the cap being so high =]. Msg me if you want in on some of these games.

Users who are viewing this thread