Rate the twink above you.

And the lack of 6kg per shadowfang on ruin really puts a cripple in my budget >-<"

Conrose said:
True enough, maybe you should try to get funded or raise a toon to farm for em?

[char=Durotan]Sokolnikii[/char]

Your lack of health and mana scares me... and I'm still confused about the spec, can you please enlighten on what the spec is used fer? :3

canihascookie said:
Your lack of health and mana scares me... and I'm still confused about the spec, can you please enlighten on what the spec is used fer? :3

The spec is primarily focused on Savage Strikes while Glyph of Raptor Strike and Survival Instincts help to shore up the stamina lack I have as a result of going for heavy AP/Decent Crit. The 4% crit added to Arcane Shot helps to improve my chances of double+ crit streaks further. The strategy is to front load a ton of damage with a raptor strike and mongoose bite macro taking advantage of the 40% crit chance and impressive AP scaling both are capable of recieving. Then within three seconds, get out to range for Auto and multi/arcane shot for a sudden and large burst of damage in a 3 second span.

@ Encore, I was finishing my rating for the melee super hunta :3

Looks super sexy, may I suggest getting a second AGM for just a little more stamina when you may need it. I'm guessing you have about 2 or 3 shields you swap around with depending on the situation...

9.9~ / 10 :3

Heeljoo said:
Not loading for me D=

[char=Mannoroth]Heeljoo[/char]

Got AGM today!!

edit: I'm logged in my shitty FC gear. >_<

10/10 for the offhand!

Rofan 10/10. maybe switch ur prof from eng to mining or skinning, but i have a feeling u like the bombs.

@heeljoo i would of been more impressed with old crafty, but regardless nice.

zomg sum1 do me too!!!

[char=Draka]Crilicilyn[/char]

ik herbing isnt maxed yet, i have 0 time lol.

uhh so i rate rant right?

hmm... 8.5/10

Ik its hard to drop our agility builds but changing is better, low expertise, and until next patch I don'ts like your spec, on 3.3 it will be viable though =)

I'd get miner speed on boots, magefist .w 16sp, 70 armor on cape, 30 sp on wep, 3/3 sta/int bracer 9sta (or 7 int), Darkweave breaches with 40 armor, and Lucky fishing hat.

6/10

[char=eu-Chamber+of+Aspects]Vindiction[/char] 19 rogue

[char=eu-Terenas]Zandri[/char] 39 mage

[char=eu-Terenas]Nishkigore[/char] 60 priest (in pve shadow gear it seems - have full R14 gear, full 2.5, full T1, half T2 in bags)

For the 29 warrior:

0/10

You're using TLA with lifestealing,

Ironweaver

Algae Fists

Dreamsinger Leggaurds

etc etc etc.

AND to top it off, all you do is play in XP BGs.

Edit: Those professions are just horrendous as well... Tailoring and Engineering?

jesus

0/10?

comon I deserve a 7 or something

and what s the deal with TLA and Lifestealing?

So what? What s the matter?

didn t see it proc yet... or didn t payed atention but I guess it does something

i didn t found +15 str on my dumb realm

Users who are viewing this thread