EU+US Rate my twink section?

I was hoping to see a picture of your "twink section".

Guess I need to work on my reading comprehension.
sigh man, that was really lame but i still exhaled audibly

im sure the rate my twink section is pretty useless now, op

Haha, sorry for the unintentional click bait. And it seems like this thread got converted into a discussion thread about my signature, so I am sorry for that too. But what about the real topic; is it worth it getting a "Rate my Twink" thread, why and why not?

I think it could be fun seeing Twinks and variations of gear on different specs and shiet. Or is it just because all gear nowaday is ilvl, heirloom and fel-invasion gear?

Why not just make a Rate my Twink section? Doesn't come to any harm really, rite?

I think it could be fun seeing Twinks and variations of gear on different specs and shiet. Or is it just because all gear nowaday is ilvl, heirloom and fel-invasion gear?

For now, things are changing constantly and rapidly. Things are getting hotfixed and beta tested. I'd say wait until legion to truly figure out what you're missing - as it will likely change a few more times in the next month.

For now, get invasion gear before it gets GF'd and ask in the guides in the Q&A sections.

Haha, sorry for the unintentional click bait. And it seems like this thread got converted into a discussion thread about my signature, so I am sorry for that too. But what about the real topic; is it worth it getting a "Rate my Twink" thread, why and why not?

Why not just make a Rate my Twink section? Doesn't come to any harm really, rite?

Don't worry about having links to your toons. There are many people that do that. There used to be many more in fact!
With the changes in 7.x and beyond there really has not been a need for a "rate my twink" section. We have not had one for a long long time anyways. Most people would just create a thread asking for specific advice.

For those that care about transmogrification a thread devoted to that would not be too bad.

Why not make a rate my transmog for twinks guid?

So if you don't have a good looking transmog you can always check the forums if you see somthing for you Class/Spec/Level.

And after the pre-patch make a new forum with rating the gear :p

Users who are viewing this thread