Rate my new lock

The damage is quite impressive but I'll throw this in here (talking about required haste for extra tick of Immolate and BiS builds):

destro math

Ok that's what I got. Download it and edit it, the viewer sucks. 10% haste is possible with every haste piece in the game, so yes Musty Tome and the Darkmoon Robe. But as you might figure losing the insane amount of SP you get from the staff's isn't worth it. You can build your own on F2PDev and input your stats (haste, crit, and sp) into the Excel to find your true BiS. Grand Staff is sexy for locks but I can't get hit to work out well, you just lose too many other stats trying to avoid the Rune. See if your minions miss and go from there. Sorry for the insane amount of info, I quit recently so this is biding my time for now. Hope it helps lol

The damage is quite impressive but I'll throw this in here (talking about required haste for extra tick of Immolate and BiS builds):

I believe its 9.99% tbh ;)
But yes, that's also one reason I went goblin, Havent tried my haste set yet tho, as I feel like I'm giving up on too many other stats.
I will try tho.
But yea I always gear for a min of 9.99%haste on my p2p locks :)

Last edited:
That scoreboard points to a one sided game and mid fight all day.

French ally what can you do.. ;)
And was not really one sided, ally just expected their druid fc to be able to run cross mid with no backup, which he couldn't, had they assisted him, they would most likely have won, as they had a good hold on mid at certain points in the game.
Had they capitalized on those moments they could have 3capped, but jk they be French, so just tunnels gy ^^

Last edited:
Sweet looking lock, I would probably switch boots to Corpse Rompers (as conspirators slippers dont scale up at all) and maybe herbalism to skinning once you've gathered a good amount of potions and elixirs in bank. Not a fan of haste myself so I'd change satchel loot into crit (and cloak into wsg cloak probs), but that's just a playstyle question I guess.

9,5/10

(-0,5 because FUCK UR GEARING CHOICES, STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE)

Sweet looking lock, I would probably switch boots to Corpse Rompers (as conspirators slippers dont scale up at all) and maybe herbalism to skinning once you've gathered a good amount of potions and elixirs in bank. Not a fan of haste myself so I'd change satchel loot into crit (and cloak into wsg cloak probs), but that's just a playstyle question I guess.

9,5/10

(-0,5 because FUCK UR GEARING CHOICES, STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE)

Hehe cheers mesi :)
Int and stam are useless full glass cannon crit set ftw :p

Aye playstyle dependant tho, I use full int / haste set for aff tho which can be quite fun aswel :)

Lol just checked, I've logged out in my balance set with a mix of stam, haste and crit. I use that set when a lot of rogues are around.
Normally I would have roughly 20% crit in bg, red riding gloves ftw ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread