Rate my level 1 rogue

This is my level 1 rogue I've been working at for a bit, he has the darkmoon faire cloak for the back tmog, 525 cooking, and I'm working on getting herb and skinning up to 150 but I'm not nearly there yet, I would like to know what else I need done besides AGMs and a Furbolg Medicine Pouch, Gloves need +15 agility also, they're +7 atm, weapons have +15 agility on both not sure what I should enchant on my other heirloom sword I bought.. chest has +4 all stats.. cloak has +8 agility\dodge bracers got +9 stamina and a +7 strength on the others I got boots with minor speed and then +5 hit not sure if +7 agility is good.. I need to get squealers belt also

View attachment 2615

Attachments

• Rogue.jpg
    Rogue.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 331
Lol and I'm pretty sure they kind've died but when 5.4 hits we're back, I already bought all the chants I need... :)

Oh there's 9 str enchant on bracers? Didn't know that and I don't see many level 1s unless they come up and talk to me if I'm sitting in goldshire, I try to collect every1s battletags that I know they're a level 1 and are pretty active so I can go around and do other stuff, I don't really feel like I need the +7 agility on boots atm unless I can find some other level 1s to duel and such so eh

Users who are viewing this thread