Rate my fail Rogue :3

Mephisto

Legend
Exghost @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

I know, I'm missing the extra armor from doing LW, and I don't have the correct Ring. I was a noob and took the caster ring because it had more Stam than the Agility ring -_-. and I'm missing enchants. Derp.

But Im proud of this character. He was the first character I got close to being fully geared on. I practiced with him alot because I honestly don't like the Rogue play style, but I can hold my own with some of the best of em on this bad boy. I went toe to toe with Honeybadger on Ex! >:O I lost but not badly xD

So I put him here so that should I ever disappear, a record of my legacy lives on. I expect extreme nit-picking at my laziness at min-maxing, especially from His Righteous Derpness Earlwing.

Brovonlonski @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft copy that...
my tmog > your tmog
nightstalker is better...subterfuge is much more fun
brov > honeybadger

I see..... I don't know about that cloak, but I like the way my Tabard matches my shoulders >:p.

As for Nightstalker, it just doesn't feel the same now. besides Subterfuge may be fun for trolling people, I.E ambushing them and running away till your combat, but Shadow Focus has more utility and fits with either Sub or Assassination spec, purely because not having to waste energy on that first ambushes sets me up to build Cp with a Hemo spam into an Eviscerate crit, or sapping one person, and immediately opening on the second without having to wait for your energy to come back up. Your advice is noted, and I will give those talents a try.

I can pick out your age with an 80% accuracy only from looking at your use of smilies

Wrong. Im 18. Ain't nothing wrong with smilies bro. I use em all the time. Im not the serious-all-the-time type, sorry.

Why do people call mogging 1 armor piece as a mog.. Your toon doesn't have a mog it has a BiS reg look with some black pants..

You post on here to get a rate so 6/10. Besides the chest and shoulder boa this could be done easily in under a day from dinging to 20.
Atleast get the trinket for under 100 honor
1 sta/agi on wrist
medium armor kits instead of light
10 armor on cloak
1 dmg on both weapons

Why do people call mogging 1 armor piece as a mog.. Your toon doesn't have a mog it has a BiS reg look with some black pants..

You post on here to get a rate so 6/10. Besides the chest and shoulder boa this could be done easily in under a day from dinging to 20. Atleast get the trinket for under 100 honor..

Por que? I count weapons for transmogged. I have more than 3 pieces transmog, so I call it a mog :p. and getting the Trinket just to fill a slot is kinda.... stupid? besides they share CD's, so instead of going on a 2m CD my EMFH would go on a 5m CD. at least thats how it was the last time I tried. thanks for the rate, I wasn't hoping to score high any how. I likes my mog, and I will continue to call it such. Now good day and thanks for coming aboard the fail whale!

EDIT: Also, There isn't alot of choice for transmog at this level, since we can't use the AH. So I get what I can take, and since I can't find a decent pair of black gloves.... /shrug

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give your toon a 7/10.Couple of things I'd like to point out
As you probably alrdeady know, do LW for dem Medium Armor Kits
You might want to try Assasination.Nothings wrong with Subtlety but just giving a suggestion
Might want to use the Stained Shadowcraft shoulders just to help with all the 24's running around

Talents for Rogues really come down to personal preferance as each one of them have their advantages and disadvantages. You did good with sticking to Shadow Focus as this will help you get off a 5 point Eviscirate about 6 seconds after your initial ambush

Just sayin

Brovonlonski @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft copy that...
my tmog > your tmog
nightstalker is better...subterfuge is much more fun
brov > honeybadger
Why do people keep thinking these generic transmogs are any good? All you've done, at most, is apply a full set.

On topic: I give it a 7/10.

It just needs 2 AGMs and some minor alterations. Such as enchants and leatherworking. I agree in that stained shadowcraft shoulders would be a better choice of shoulders to the ones you currently use.

I am not going to bother grading your transmog, cause that'd be the same as grading every standard trial char that I come across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drop dissector for another wicked dagger, get enchants, the ring choice is very unfortunate, might want to reroll if you care about bis. Get the haste boa trinket next dmf. In my opinion subfertuge is better for subtlety, because you get an ambush which ignores 70 % armor. If you really need the extra energy from shadow focus, make some thistle tea.

I'd give your toon a 7/10.Couple of things I'd like to point out
As you probably alrdeady know, do LW for dem Medium Armor Kits
You might want to try Assasination.Nothings wrong with Subtlety but just giving a suggestion
Might want to use the Stained Shadowcraft shoulders just to help with all the 24's running around

Talents for Rogues really come down to personal preferance as each one of them have their advantages and disadvantages. You did good with sticking to Shadow Focus as this will help you get off a 5 point Eviscirate about 6 seconds after your initial ambush

Just sayin

I did try Assassination quite a bit, it was my first choice actually! I found it the most bursty when coupled with shadow focus, especially since Envenom is purely nature damage, so most of its damage is only negated by Resilience, however I didn't have the crit chance to make it shine. As for the AGM, I really, don't want to get one shotted by level 90's from AP, AND from the people who come over from cross realm. Too much work to just be a little bit more viable. I am quite happy where I am, although I should finish with the armor kits and enchants. Thanks for the advice and the rates.

I'm curious why more 20s don't go combat with boa sword / mace, its a very nice build imo.

I don't find myself with a hard time surviving as combat, my dodge is nice, I have NE vanish, and I think I'm a pretty slippery rogue, but I think overall my damage output is much better as combat. And TBH I'm not a huge fan of hemo, at low lvls pro saps are crucial and a really long dot like hemo is really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread