rate my boomkin druid.

9/10
-225 skinning
- uninsured bracers(if they scale? If not get int bracers from gnomer)
-cloth boa helm
- cloth boa legs
- gloves of the hero
- Yorgen's Boon
I noticed you already faction changed...please tell me you got the bracers/gloves? They're both really ez replacements to the gnomer bracers/hotshots.

Try my Druid, I'd suggest my Cloak, Bracers, both Rings, BoA Caster Mace, Off-Hand, BoA Cloth Helm, BoA Cloth Shoulders and BoA Cloth Leggings... also Hotshot's but the SiS Gloves are the Gloves of the Hero which are from a Horde only quest, and I see you've already transferred back to ally... I'd also suggest my Enchants.

These are just what I'd suggest, but the way you gear is entirely up to you. A 7.5/10 from me ( make that an 8/10 because you have a sick Tabard for a Druid ;) )

Note: most of my gear is muddled up at the moment, for example; The BoA Resto Chest and Leggings that I'm wearing and also the Gnomebot Operating Boots I'm wearing as well. I'm only temporarily using these items so I can keep the desired Mog Set I have and also because I have not yet transferred to Horde for the BiS pieces... The helm is about to be swapped for the BoA Cloth Helm as soon as I'm next online :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread