Rate My 24 Rogue!

I disagree with the pants and taking herbalism over skinning.

And you need AGM.

imo 8.5/10

I disagree with the pants and taking herbalism over skinning.

And you need AGM.

imo 8.5/10
Why skinning over herb! Also my pants give 6 agility and 2 topend in exchange for the 4 stam and 5 haste and .6 crit on the BoA legs. Seems like a very fair tradeoff considering ambush based off topend and so is hemo. Lastly, I give up on AGM cross realm gurubashi no thanks!

Why skinning over herb! Also my pants give 6 agility and 2 topend in exchange for the 4 stam and 5 haste and .6 crit on the BoA legs. Seems like a very fair tradeoff considering ambush based off topend and so is hemo. Lastly, I give up on AGM cross realm gurubashi no thanks!

4 stam + 5 haste + .6 crit > 6 agility

superior stats are superior stats. two weapon damage is two weapon damage, but the crit chance, health, and haste will likely amount to more damage.

i like skinning most of all because it's consistent. you're never going to /use skinning and have it go to waste because you're waddling.

and because it grants more burst potential rather than sustained damage (also helps engineering bombs crit more), which i feel compliments a rogues game play more.

i would also suggest using two BOA's and both gimmick weapon chains. never missing or having any attack avoided is a huge gain over 30 agility. 5% expertise alone blows 15 agility out of the water in terms of what it's worth point for point in itemization weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ask to rate without a AGM
No style points - No Sexy tabard or shirt or Grandfather Transmog
in my mind its either :
0/10 - No gear
5/10 - Half azzin it
10/10 - Bis

I give 5/10 - enjoy a tickle

Honeybadger doesn't care

I don't even think agm is BiS.
Curley plays so flawlessly that the haste will be more effective than AGM.
You shouldn't be getting caught as a rogue.
Also Badger you use fucking blackvenom blade.
Parachute cloak>Jungle cape.
You're garbage

Never ask to rate without a AGM
No style points - No Sexy tabard or shirt or Grandfather Transmog
in my mind its either :
0/10 - No gear
5/10 - Half azzin it
10/10 - Bis

I give 5/10 - enjoy a tickle

Honeybadger doesn't care

LOLOLOL, ...:::IRON:::... + Like Button = RAPE!!! :L

I don't even think agm is BiS.
Curley plays so flawlessly that the haste will be more effective than AGM.
You shouldn't be getting caught as a rogue.
Also Badger you use fucking blackvenom blade.
Parachute cloak>Jungle cape.
You're garbage
Dont forget boa sword bis also!

Blackvenom Blade would be bis if it wasn't for the proc.. which it never does..
and there's always a reason why people don't use the eng. cloak, if u use you're brain a little and think why people don't have it u would understand.
Maybe he has a valuable profession he cant drop? But what do i know, its not like i'm "BIS" or anything.

Copy my gear.

Users who are viewing this thread