Rate My 24 Rogue!

No maxed skinning, disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I prefer Asass over Sub, Asass just does way more damage due to Mutilate. Then for talents Shadow Focus over Nighstalker. The loss of 20% movement speed is annoying, but with Shadow Focus you can do Ambush + 2 Mutilates, which is enough to kill your target 90% of the time and totals to more damage than Sub with Nightstalker. And with Asass your posion hit for more often and you get 120 energy standard. When going Asass, take Banga Claw MH and BVB OH both enchanted with EF. Then as a Rogue, you don't need health chants at 24, maybe if you're premading, but 200 health as a Rogue in this bracket isn't going to matter much. On chest, I'd get Greater Stats, on bracers Greater Assault, on boots Dexterity, or if you want movement speed Blurred Speed. Then for your shoulders get Greater Inscription of Vengeance. Lastly I'd replace your Inherited Mark of Tyranny with AGM. And I prefer Parachute Cloak over Jungle Spirit's Embrace, but that's more personal.

This is what I'd change, but 5.4 is great because you can adjust to personal preference :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread