Rank 11 at level 59

That is pretty convincing. I thought the mount itself updated in BC but it appears there will be 2 different versions and that one does clearly still only require the level 40 training.

I guess I'll be getting to work on it as soon as BC plan is announced. This is not something you can pass up. Thanks.

Will 59s be active at all in TBC? I can’t imagine it being a popular bracket. Also if you get the mount you’ll be missing out on Outland gear which is what made 59s so strong in TBC, unless you try to rank at 58 with minimal xp in. Food for thought before making the effort.

Will 59s be active at all in TBC? I can’t imagine it being a popular bracket. Also if you get the mount you’ll be missing out on Outland gear which is what made 59s so strong in TBC, unless you try to rank at 58 with minimal xp in. Food for thought before making the effort.

I'm going to play it even if it's not popular. Eventually queues will pop. I can wait.

What makes you think you can't get outlands gear and rank 11 mount? You only need to be level 53 to get to rank 11. Also I think you are misinformed about how much exp you'll have to get to acquire the outlands gear. There is only 4-5 pieces of quest gear you need per class. Most of your BIS gear is BoE greens you can buy off the AH and engineering gear. As long as you don't go over level 58 before outlands you will be perfectly fine.

If it makes you feel comfortable you can sit at level 54-56 so you have some wiggle room to do other stuff before outlands. I have guildies in the 49's that pushed to rank 9 so I imagine you can push those last 2 ranks at 54-56. I'm not saying it will be easy of course.

I think you'll want to stop at 49 to build up marks then push the level with turn in and try to get as many AVs as possible to build rep. It's really unfortunate that AV queues will be so long

I'm going to play it even if it's not popular. Eventually queues will pop. I can wait.

What makes you think you can't get outlands gear and rank 11 mount? You only need to be level 53 to get to rank 11. Also I think you are misinformed about how much exp you'll have to get to acquire the outlands gear. There is only 4-5 pieces of quest gear you need per class. Most of your BIS gear is BoE greens you can buy off the AH and engineering gear. As long as you don't go over level 58 before outlands you will be perfectly fine.

If it makes you feel comfortable you can sit at level 54-56 so you have some wiggle room to do other stuff before outlands. I have guildies in the 49's that pushed to rank 9 so I imagine you can push those last 2 ranks at 54-56. I'm not saying it will be easy of course.

I think you'll want to stop at 49 to build up marks then push the level with turn in and try to get as many AVs as possible to build rep. It's really unfortunate that AV queues will be so long

My 59 undead mage was rank 9 at 56. I know it’s possible to rank up early but it’s very tough horde side now with the very low win rate against the alliance twink army (currently we win 10% or less WSG & AB).

AV rep is easy since horde win rate is basically 100% (assuming you’re horde since alliance queues are instant). I was exhalted at 54 with minimal effort.

My point is the bracket is probably more active now than it will be in TBC and it’s not super active (horde side at least).

Let me know your 59 and I’ll keep a lookout. Happy to have more horde side to run with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread