Rank 11 at level 59

Discussion in '59s (Vanilla)' started by Veechard, Dec 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Winterly

Winterly Grandfathered

The theory is yes, but I’m guessing the info we have is from private servers. So until someone does it.

2. Tweakedirl

Tweakedirl Veteran

lol noway you have any chance getting enough consistent honor/hr to achieve the ranking points, your about to see the lowest value for honor/ranking points exchange ever on anything seen before by a massive margin. Technically possible like time travel. Im on arugal, last official server to have layering....everyone thinks they are gonna be hwls.....raids are almost not worth even doing guild runs for in exchange for pug convenience and lack of commitment required.. everyone is is focused on pvp + 10k megaservers ..people are going to get shaken when they see how old nolife time requirements have incresed imo

rogues gonna need a ranking points methadone to ween them off this bullshit no bg meta they are thriving in as well......whilst competiting for limited premade spots

the first week is going to be filled with rogue corpses stacking up in mid because you know they gonna all rambo the fuck out ofit like they hercules before actually playing the class properly...probs bout 200-300 deaths for fundamental behavioral change id wager.............lots will all of sudden loathe warriors and hunters and reroll to them

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  3. Winterly

Winterly Grandfathered

If you believe, you can achieve.

4. Dramatized

Dramatized Grandfathered

Likely not. 1.12 itemization means the blue pvp gear req lvl 60.

5. Petrolsk

Petrolsk Veteran

Yes

Level 58 PVP gear will not be available from PVP Ranks so there will be less 59 twinks. Essentially is what is being said here, and I agree that will happen. This is the mindset from many comments I've read over the last two years. Side note, it's actually only Rank 7 through 10 gear that won't be available (L58: Helm, Chest, Shoulders, Legs, Gloves, and Boots).

If you were even remotely considering making a 59 before knowing about 1.12 itemization or knowing this after the fact, the realization that these six items would not be available, was for that person, the deciding factor whether or not they would have made a 59 twink.

6. Gondor

Gondor Veteran

Damn, I have a 49 warrior twink now. I was planning to make it a lvl 59 twink when I'm tired of 49 (or got the highest rank I can get at 49), but now I'm not sure, I'll have to look into what gear you can get at 59 without going bankrupt.

7. Petrolsk

Petrolsk Veteran

What's interesting to me about the 59 bracket is that it's kind of an unknown right now.
    People have their thoughts about what it will be and what it won't be.
    Regardless of all that, there is still a 59 BIS in theory. It's just that these lists won't include the R7 thru R10 gear.