Race Change back is for free!

Lolcharger said:
Dont worry, i log my pally...umm...sometimes.

You will get one horde pally more for this weekend, i will start playing on Dsiggy again.

Games variates alot , some times its horde who gets unlucky with 800-1000 healthed players some times its alliance . its the same with alliance haveing paladins and horde haveing rogues / hunters . theres a good amount of paladins on draenor yes , but its not like we all rerolled withing the last 4 months , we all play the classes we perfere and like , it does get annoying when you face a team that has 4-6 of the same class but its always been like that and will always , luckyly its good that games variates so its not every game it happens .

Moar news about successes.

Idea!

Start a thread with Blizzard success stories w/ screenshots preferred, moderate and sticky.

Any type, transfers, factions, races, renames.

Be useful information for players.

Do you guy think this would work?

I faction changed and about a month after server transfered. Any Idea if this would work?

bankbeauty said:
Do you guy think this would work?

I faction changed and about a month after server transfered. Any Idea if this would work?

If its been over a month you have to call billing.

A gm can do it if it was less than a month.

I have changed my troll into undead about 5 months ago, and as you can see GM says its possible.

Nkt@EU said:
Go gnome - get engineering tinkers - go back

Doesn't work. Even though you can still create the trinkets from 165 engineering (Disconbobulator Ray I'm assuming) they become useless and -do not work- when you faction change to another race. Same goes for any trinket / item over 150 engineering. This is very interesting though to say the least... I'm not quite sure if people are just getting extremely lucky or if this actually legitimate. GM's can only do things that are within reason, I guess its easy to assume that everyone can make a mistake in choosing a race. Keep in mind though; this will more than likely affect the number of times you can ask a GM to change or restore an item / character.

Use with Caution.

CIHC said:
Doesn't work. Even though you can still create the trinkets from 165 engineering (Disconbobulator Ray I'm assuming) they become useless and -do not work- when you faction change to another race. Same goes for any trinket / item over 150 engineering. This is very interesting though to say the least... I'm not quite sure if people are just getting extremely lucky or if this actually legitimate. GM's can only do things that are within reason, I guess its easy to assume that everyone can make a mistake in choosing a race. Keep in mind though; this will more than likely affect the number of times you can ask a GM to change or restore an item / character.

Use with Caution.

Was thinking level 70, 450 engineering.

1 tinker vs 3 tinkers

CIHC said:
Keep in mind though; this will more than likely affect the number of times you can ask a GM to change or restore an item / character.

Use with Caution.

I doubt that this limit actually exists or I would have hit it a long time ago. Probably just something to say to give them an out if they don't feel like helping you.

Rivfader said:
I doubt that this limit actually exists or I would have hit it a long time ago. Probably just something to say to give them an out if they don't feel like helping you.

Exactly, no worries, I've been hacked several times in the past years, several times. Each time they gave me back all my stuff,often 1k+ items and always telling me that at the end and yet still no problem to recover.

Anyone know if this still works?

I'm thinking probably yes, but I just want to make sure so I don't waste time sending in tickets.

Lolcharger said:
I bet it still works, worth a try, not like they change something within 1 month

Yeah that's true.

I sent in a few tickets and they all told me to email. The email did work but it erased all progress I made as horde.

I've asked this also twice, but the only thing what the GM could/would do is to reverse the char before the faction/race change, so it would have lose everything what he gained after the (1st) change (quest rewards etc. will be gone then).

Users who are viewing this thread