Race Change back is for free!

I've transferred a toon to another realm in december 2010. After 4 or 5 days I wrote a ticket if it's possible to transfer me back, because I selected the wrong realm. They did it and I get my money back also. I told them, I've choosed accidentely the wrong realm. So these 4-5 days could have been enough time to collect AGM for e.g. if you transfer to a lame realm, collect AGM and then ask to get transferred back because you choosed the wrong realm. But I didn't do that, but perhaps you could give it a try.

This was in EU!

Do you looe all things you got while being in the opposite faction?

Nope. Lolten

Mehcritkillu said:
Cirkel is back on ally again!

More ally paladins, wise choice...

@Zumoto, you better start signing your paladin more often so we can semi-counter their crutching and beat them with skill alone.

yeimsupermad.png

Mehcritkillu said:
I got a horde one aswell, no need to worry.

no you dont, and Im not worried. I can start paladin crutching too, I was just hoping at least the people from TI would rise above it, but now I've had enough of being the only one trying to play fair

Lolcharger said:
Dont worry, i log my pally...umm...sometimes.

not sometime, tonight.

Lolcharger said:
sure i can play tonight but i prob play my rogue more likely

Fuuuuu, Ill sign healer either way, but the second I get in a team with 800hp people Im out for the day, not gonna bust my ass carrying scrubs...

Lolcharger said:
this thread is going more and more offtopic. xd

Probably just as good, since spreading guides on how to scam blizzard for money by saying you made a misstake is probably not very blizz-friendly, which this site is all about now.

Vincent said:
Fuuuuu, Ill sign healer either way, but the second I get in a team with 800hp people Im out for the day, not gonna bust my ass carrying scrubs...

Probably just as good, since spreading guides on how to scam blizzard for money by saying you made a misstake is probably not very blizz-friendly, which this site is all about now.

Go QQ somewhere else.

Makes me wonder if you could manipulate gms into giving you free faction changes and race changes. :)

Mehcritkillu said:
Go QQ somewhere else.

Go crutch your shitty ally pall and relog horde when you lose, been roflstomping ally all night, they might need you... for better or for worse

as a matter of fact, you might want to queue as horde, probably helps ally even more

Vincent said:
Go crutch your shitty ally pall and relog horde when you lose, been roflstomping ally all night, they might need you... for better or for worse

as a matter of fact, you might want to queue as horde, probably helps ally even more

If you pwn ally's so easy they obv. need some refill, so I don't see the problem?

Do you always flame ppl when they make a new char? lol

Have a listen to [video=youtube;CD2LRROpph0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0[/video] might cheer you up.

Mehcritkillu said:
If you pwn ally's so easy they obv. need some refill, so I don't see the problem?

the reason we won is cuz we crutched just as much as they did and then beat them with teamwork and skill, but its not very funny to have to rely on getting the most OP classes just so u can win the game.

Mehcritkillu said:
Do you always flame ppl when they make a new char? lol

Only when them doing so means the bracket gets slightly less balanced and less fun for everyone else, I dont get it how people can be so selfish. Its just like when people were rolling lvl 10 resilience stacked twinks.

There are lots of classes to play that are both fun and good, I dont enjoy playing my paladin and carry the team nearly as much as I enjoy playing my mage. Simply for the fact that all these derping paladins (you know who Im talking about) keep ruining the games for everyone on the opposite side, and I dont want to be as lame and ruin the games.

But at the same time Im not gonna sit back and watch while horde is getting crushed cause of some lowlife who needs the best class to make a difference... And countering the problem doesnt make it go away, it just makes the games a lot slower and less exciting.

Crutching on OP classes/swiftness potions/whatever are for random scrubs, nothing I would ever expect a serious twink to do, it'll only result in less people signing, then you can sit with your 5/5 hunter & paladin team, and in all seriousness how fun will that be?

Vincent said:
the reason we won is cuz we crutched just as much as they did and then beat them with teamwork and skill, but its not very funny to have to rely on getting the most OP classes just so u can win the game.

Only when them doing so means the bracket gets slightly less balanced and less fun for everyone else, I dont get it how people can be so selfish. There are alot of classes to play that are both fun and good, I dont enjoy playing my paladin and carry the team nearly as much as I enjoy playing my mage. Simply for the fact that all these derping paladins (you know who Im talking about) keep ruining the games for everyone on the opposite side, and I dont want to do that and be as lame.

But at the same time Im not gonna sit back and watch while horde is getting crushed cause of some lowlife who needs the best class to make a difference... And countering the problem doesnt make it go away, it just makes the games alot slower and less exciting.

So all sudden I'm a OP-whore because I play paladin on ally side? 70% of my time I spend on my rogue that is both HORDE and BALANCED. So what you mean is that I would stop playing my paladin because it got OP, I've had this character for a long time (imo D-priests is hell worse) - I'm saying this from a rogue-perspective.

You seem to still not have understood that I still got a paladin on HORDE, which I am playing on aswell. Or umm...well according to you I haven't got a paladin on horde, so nvm that... And btw: the other 30% of my time I pretty much spend on my SO-FKN-OP fury warrior...

Mehcritkillu said:
So all sudden I'm a OP-whore because I play paladin on ally side? 70% of my time I spend on my rogue that is both HORDE and BALANCED. So what you mean is that I would stop playing my paladin because it got OP, I've had this character for a long time (imo D-priests is hell worse) - I'm saying this from a rogue-perspective.

You seem to still not have understood that I still got a paladin on HORDE, which I am playing on aswell. Or umm...well according to you I haven't got a paladin on horde, so nvm that... And btw: the other 30% of my time I pretty much spend on my SO-FKN-OP fury warrior...

This isnt about you, you're not the problem, you're just making it slightly worse. Honestly there are like 5 people I have in mind who should really take a close look at themselves, if you play wsg for a couple of days you'll know exactly who Im talking about. 4 paladins from Draenor and 1 or 2 hunters from Aggramar or whatever its called...

PS. I doubt those 30% on your warrior seeing as I have never seen your warrior and I play WSG regularly... not to mention the fact that you got 454 HK and have barely even made it past journeyman profession-wise ;)

Vincent said:
This isnt about you, you're not the problem, you're just making it slightly worse. Honestly there are like 5 people I have in mind who should really take a close look at themselves, if you play wsg for a couple of days you'll know exactly who Im talking about. 4 paladins from Draenor and 1 or 2 hunters from Aggramar or whatever its called...

PS. I doubt those 30% on your warrior seeing as I have never seen your warrior and I play WSG regularly... not to mention the fact that you got 454 HK and have barely even made it past journeyman profession-wise ;)

I get what you mean, I'm getting frustrated aswell.

Hehe, guess I got busted :p But honestly, I do much duels on him in Goldshire :) Just ask around on Khadgar, some ppl will recognize me :)

Users who are viewing this thread