Rabbits of Doom - Level 85 Progression Raiding Guild " Currently Recruiting "

Pretty much sums Legacy up in a nutshell, overly elitist jerks who have nothing better to do so they act like 12 year old children in a zoo.

Anyways, I'm going to get on with my guild and my life. Take care Legacy.

WGAUMJx.jpg

Pretty much sums Legacy up in a nutshell, overly elitist jerks who have nothing better to do so they act like 12 year old children in a zoo.

Meh, some of them are nice. I don't know why these 2-3 people are being like this, as you've done nothing but creating a guild.
I personally respect them for achieving all they've done, but when they're craving for attention and applause like this, then the 'respect' kind of fades away.

Meh, some of them are nice. I don't know why these 2-3 people are being like this, as you've done nothing but creating a guild.
I personally respect them for achieving all they've done, but when they're craving for attention and applause like this, then the 'respect' kind of fades away.

I couldn't agree more...

we are just trying to have a laugh, nothing personal.(at least from my side).

Just being bored, thats all.

best of luck with the guild

we are just trying to have a laugh, nothing personal.(at least from my side).

Just being bored, thats all.

best of luck with the guild

And what a laugh it was. Doesn't change my new view on you guys. You've lost some respect for this.
Being assholes to a guy who just tried to start up a guild. Starting on all that personal bullshit again.
I hope you and especially Xipelol gets kicked off this forum. Disgusting behaviour done by respected players.

Was this really worth a laugh?

And what a laugh it was. Doesn't change my new view on you guys. You've lost some respect for this.
Being assholes to a guy who just tried to start up a guild. Starting on all that personal bullshit again.
I hope you and especially Xipelol gets kicked off this forum. Disgusting behaviour done by respected players.

Was this really worth a laugh?

been there done that, got the t-shirt and the ip ban, but WOLOLO looks who's still here.

4 Pages is good for activity though.

Now an admin just has to delete all the crappy posts or replace them with empty posts and it's a win-win.

I only know that some people from the level 50 raids were in the Legacy guild, that was fun.

Looking for:

1 Healer
2 DPS

10 Man raid team.
inbox me for an interview.

Users who are viewing this thread