Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
6LHWMVn.jpg

Rabbits of Doom
Faction:
Alliance
Realm: The Maelstrom "PVP"

Guild Information:

"Rabbits of Doom" are a newly introduced guild to the level 85 twinking bracket, we're looking to implement a traditional raiding guild into force. This will incorporate a progressional raiding system which allows for our members to feel the full experience of cataclysm from start to finish, our ambitions within the overall bracket are to allow players from not just one twinking bracket but also many brackets to get involved in a unique and rewarding guild & community build experience.

What are the main guild rules?

• Mature Attitude
  • Reliability
  • Patient
  • Rule Abiding

How will the guild raid?

As a guild we shall be doing the raids in a " Teir by Teir " Basis, this means we'll be starting from the start of Cataclysm, clearing the content in an orderly fashion. Our progress will be monitored and from their, once we feel as if the challenge is too easy we'll divert into the next stage of teir.

What if your gear is higher than the guilds current raiding progression?

If you're over geared for the raid progression, you'll be tasked with going into heroic dungeons to farm justice points for either the gear you're missing or for possible gear which could drop from the heroic instances. As a guild we want to ensure that our members have an equal value to their raiding experience, there isn't much point in twinking a bracket which will be a complete face roll without enjoyment. As a progression twink it'll make your character feel valued and at the same time prove that you're a reliable member of the guilds roster.

What if you're not keen on the idea of progression raiding but still want to do the raids in MoP Gear?

If you wish to raid with MoP Gear we'll be implementing off set days through out the week which will cover for your raiding needs, this however means you won't be allowed into the progression raiding team until you've got the correct gear.

What gear do I need to start off in the progression raiding rank?

To get into the progression raiding team you'll be required to use the following gear " Starter Basis // Gear earned from raids is allowed to be used when you earn it through progression "
  • Heroic Gear "Heroic Blues"
  • Two set Teir 11 Bonus from the Justice Points Vendor " You can buy 3 pieces of Teir 11 "
  • Reputation Epics
  • Justice Points Epics
  • World Drops
  • Enchants
  • Gems

When you decide to upgrade the teir progression, how would you gear for the next set of teir if you're a new progression twink?

If you're a new progression twink and you're tasked to gear for a higher teir level, we'll ask you to gear your twink through a higher stage heroic dungeon. As cataclysm has a diverse dungeon setup, which covers a huge range of item levels. It'll be possible for you to gear your character up appropriately for the specified tiers.

Teir 11 "Bastion of Twilight / Baradin Hold / Blackwing Decent" : Default Heroics.
Teir 12 "Firelands" : Zul Aman / Zul Gurub.
Teir 13 "Dragonsoul" : End Time / Well of Eternity / Hour of Twilight.

What's benefits will the guild cover when it comes down to PVP?

The guild will probably implement a PVP rank which will let you diversify with other PVP twinks within the guilds community, we'll be looking for a PVP officer who'll be willing to create and maintain PVP based events within the guild in due course.

What rewards could you and the guild gain from this experience?

Due to the fact Cataclysm introduced new guild features, we'll be able to unlock a great deal of beneficial material that'll help the guild in a vast number of ways. We'll also be able to implement guild achievement runs that'll allow our members to obtain unique mounts and achievements, here are a list of a few items out of many which will be usable through the guilds feature system:

What are your raiding days?

- Monday: 20:15 to 23:00 (Realm Time)
- Wednesday: 20:15 to 23:00 (Realm Time)
- Friday: 20:15 to 23:00 (Realm Time)

How big of a raiding team are you after?

We're currently setting our goals at a 10 man raiding force, however we'd like to incorporate 25 man raiding within the guilds future.

Who do we contact for information about the guild?

Guild Leader: Furient / Arogen - Battletag: Mattcopping#2601
Officer: Oreo

Are the guild recruiting officers?

We're currently searching for two more officers to help participate in the guilds upkeep, for an interview please contact the follow leaders above. " Please note, the interviews will be strict as we're looking for a reliable and effective officer team. "

Does the guild have an age restriction?

We're only accepting members who're of the age of 16 and higher, the reason we're doing this is to incorporate a strict maturity level into the guilds community. We don't have an issue into social interactions and friendly chit chat, however we're not keen on players who're going to ruin the overall experience for others.

How do I get into the guild?

You can contact us in game through our battle.net accounts or through private message on Twinkinfo / In-game Mail, once that's done we'll then take you into an interview stage.

The following actions will be used within the interview stage:

• Access your overall maturity factors.
  • The way you present yourself.
  • What benefits will you give the guild.
  • Where did you find us.
  • What class / role you'd prefer to play.
  • Day capabilities.
  • Guild rule coverage.
  • Information about yourself " Personality, hobbies and so on "
  • Your age.
  • Your reliability.

Once the interview is complete, we'll make a determined assumption as to whether or not we'd think you're suitable for the guilds ranks.

Do you accept social members?

We do accept social members, however the interview process will still remain default.

What will the guild do once you've reached maximum teir?

Once the guild has finished the final teir, we'll either continue with the progression runs or attempt to clear MoP Content. The only issue we'll face is the up and coming patch which will be removing hit ratios, this means we'll not be able to attempt higher level content. Either way progressional runs will still be enforced.

Do you accept Monks?

We will be accepting monks into the guilds ranks, however it was a very deliberated decision to do so " As they weren't introduced in the cataclysm expansion "

What classes and roles are you currently looking for?

We're currently recruiting social and reserves for the guilds roster.

For more information regarding, please don't hesitate to contact us via TI Forums / In-game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Need the following classes:

- 1 Tank
- 2 Healers
- 3 DPS

Message me for an interview.

I've joined in, looks like a great idea and with justice points being really easy to grind on level 85, getting the starting gear will be a breeze.

Wonder if Cataclysm raids are still as "tough" as back in Cataclysm or if they got nerfed to the ground as well.

I will be away from wow starting on the 8th of August through till the 12th as I'm currently finishing a house move. During my absence one of my officers "Oreo" Will be recruiting and managing the guild until I return.

I've joined in, looks like a great idea and with justice points being really easy to grind on level 85, getting the starting gear will be a breeze.

Wonder if Cataclysm raids are still as "tough" as back in Cataclysm or if they got nerfed to the ground as well.

Too answer your wonders, the raids will more than likely be much harder than any of the other raiding content in the twinking brackets. Due to the fact they haven't touched much of the cataclysm raiding content. With progressional gear it'll be a challenge, I'm sure of it.

UPDATED THE GEARING REQUIREMENTS FOR PROGRESSION TWINKS

What gear do I need to start off in the progression raiding rank?

To get into the progression raiding team you'll be required to use the following gear " Starter Basis // Gear earned from raids is allowed to be used when you earn it through progression "

• Heroic Gear "Heroic Blues"
  • Two set Teir 11 Bonus from the Justice Points Vendor " You can buy 3 pieces of Teir 11 "
  • Reputation Epics
  • Justice Points Epics
  • World Drops
  • Enchants
  • Gems

3rd times a fail.

Are you referring to the previous guilds I've created / help establish?

• Hand of the Betrayer: It's going incredibly strong, I had to give the guild leadership over to Zitalin due to the fact I was having an IRL issues.
  • Wrathful Dedication: Fizzled out as all the content was covered and other twinking projects came up.
  • Elders of the Naaru: Possibly one of the most succesful level 70 twinking guilds within the twinking bracket along side Ante Amanthe.

And now we have this guild, which I aim to make an incredibly strong and dependent community.

Your attitude as a whole is one of the main problems within most twinking brackets, it's not wanted on this thread. Xipelol

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you referring to the previous guilds I've created / help establish?

• Hand of the Betrayer: It's going incredibly strong, I had to give the guild leadership over to Zitalin due to the fact I was having an IRL issues.
  • Wrathful Dedication: Fizzled out as all the content was covered and other twinking projects came up.
  • Elders of the Naaru: Possibly one of the most succesful level 70 twinking guilds within the twinking bracket along side Ante Amanthe.

And now we have this guild, which I aim to make an incredibly strong and dependent community.

Your attitude as a whole is one of the main problems within most twinking brackets, it's not wanted on this thread. Xipelol

Create, Established and Destroyed, you proclaim constantly about the guilds you have "Create, Established and Destroyed" are superior yet none of them even compare to what other previous guilds have accomplished.

Create, Established and Destroyed, you proclaim constantly about the guilds you have "Create, Established and Destroyed" are superior yet none of them even compare to what other previous guilds have accomplished.

So basically you're comparing your personal feats from Legacy with all the other guilds, news flash for you buddy it's not about the accomplishments. It's about the experience and the overall pro-active community which catches my eye.

At the end of the day, you've got your views and I've got mine. It doesn't give you the right to judge a book by it's cover.

I also notice half of legacy is observing this post, time to get my anti-elitist troll suit on.

Thought i'd post this here

xaqgs0.jpg

- 29/07-2014

2qcqsd3.jpg

-04/08-2014

Such increase, much activity.
Why do you even care if Elkiva is making a new guild, Xipelol?

Users who are viewing this thread