R.I.P Jenny

Korra

Grandfathered
Hey fellow twink friends of Jenny's. Idk how to begin this but I'm sad to announce the Death of my little sister. I won't go into much detail except she took her own life. I found a letter next to her bed with details to this website and followed her instructions to let you all know. I don't know what effect you all had on her but she really loved playing WoW as a twink with you all. she left some words for you all so here you go...

"Dear World of Warcraft Twink Community,
I cannot believe it but id like to say thankyou to all who I met playing the game, rumbling in BGs and the time it took to make twinks. The friendships I founded along this journey in WoW will always be memorable. I could ramble on for days about this bracket and the people I met but I think you all know what I am like. Thankyou all who kept making the bracket fun to play and hone my skills in the game. I wish you all the best in the future but please be stronger than what I was....

I love you all
Sincerely Jenny"

I guess I have all of you to thank for her happiness for a long time when she began her twinking journey in MoP. I noticed alot of messages on her Bnet from yesterday asking if she was okay but I guess her mind was made up.... again... Thankyou.

Levi (older Brother)

oh my goodness
I love you jenny you'll be in my heart forever girl!! Best Rdruid ive ever met.

My condolences. I have never met her, but given her post history it must have been on her mind for quite some time. It's always tragic to lose someone like that

RIP

Not sure if I knew her in game. Sad shes gone on at such a young age.

Lost a twink friend several years back who was fairly known in the retaliation community in BC/WotLK Iamnowon (Jill).

Sorry for your loss, Levi. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out. I can only imagine how you must feel. Make sure to take care of your own mental health, as well. Same goes to everyone reading this, we are our brothers and sisters keepers.

May Jenny rest in peace.

R.I.P Jenny, Awfully sad to see you go, was only few days ago i seen you in-game :( am heartbroken to say the least

I never meet you, I'm living and play in EU. Like you I get depressed easily, I think about suicide often.

Still I think you made wrong the decision about throwing away your own life, instead ask for help.

In the game when we die we will resurrect soon. I believe in real life our soul is eternal. You will be reborn as a baby somewhere. Good luck in your new life, sweet!

I'm new here, but wow this was heavy. As a long time wow player, I know I can speak for many in saying some of the closest people are those ive met through the passion of wow/gaming. I think those of you who knew Jenny, especially from this site, you should ABSOLUTELY hold this tight.

This person was a life and it sounds like a very kind soul. But with it all said in done, her mind was insuring you guys knew what a powerful role you played. While so many will never have that opportunity to share goodbyes with her. She made sure, she said goodbye to the things/times/people who gave her life meaning. Those people were you guys.

To Jenny, to her brother, and the community...,

My deepest condolences, the future is never guaranteed, nor is closure. But she gave it to you guys. Thats special.

I'm so sorry Levi to you and your family for this loss.
This is such sad news.
The fact she left a message shows how much she felt part of this twinking community and it is sad to see someone so young leave us.
I hope and pray you and your family can navigate this season of loss and grief.
Thank you for passing on her message.
A fellow twink from Perth...
Icehawk :(

rest in peace jenny, was only few days ago we played bg together. my deepest condolences to her family

Users who are viewing this thread