Quick question. :)

If Shadowfang's aren't needed to be viable are the heirloom BoA sword (PvE) MH and BoA mace (PvE) OH the best options? :)

(Sorry to interupt).

Last edited by a moderator:
if you don't have shadowfang I think the dual BOA mace is pretty damn ballin

but the dual boa maces look really cool ^.^

1 crit vs 2 haste and I don't think rogues have enough tot for that haste to ever be meaningful

The 1 crit comes out to about 1 additional crit per 300 non-ambush attacks.. a rogue will generally go multiple warsongs before reaching that number. The haste is 0.94% haste.. both are pretty insignificant.

The 1 crit comes out to about 1 additional crit per 300 non-ambush attacks.. a rogue will generally go multiple warsongs before reaching that number. The haste is 0.94% haste.. both are pretty insignificant.
true, still personally prefer the crit though.

maybe with slice n dice coming back haste will be more relevant.... slice n dice was increased haste wasn't it?

while we're on the subject i have a question... i have shadowfang main hand on my rogue, and i have an old scouts blade with 15 agi on it from bc.... is that good for OH with shadowfang? or would it be remarkably better to get the mace?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe with slice n dice coming back haste will be more relevant.... slice n dice was increased haste wasn't it?

while we're on the subject i have a question... i have shadowfang main hand on my rogue, and i have an old scouts blade with 15 agi on it from bc.... is that good for OH with shadowfang? or would it be remarkably better to get the mace?
Thor check my guide! It depends on spec, but I would suggest Wingblade or Mass of Mcgowan over Scouts in all cases.... the swing speed OH of a dagger was beneficial but not so much any more.... slower weaps hit harder than faster ones of a similar dps.... and the way twinks are now (mainly 100% geared for big numbers)..... i mean boa maces are even slower than Shadowfang ;)

rip dayman, fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun

Users who are viewing this thread