Quick Blizzard Store guide for vet/f2p

Hashbrowns

Legend
Mounts and pets are half off right now. Normally I'm not a fan of these purchases but I couldn't resist the Fey Dragon (such a nice mount). This is some of the stuff I discovered during the process as a vet. Im also fairly certain you can get these on a pure f2p, so here we go.

1.) Someone needs to gift you it. As a vet sub off when I went to purchase through the browsers battle.net it said you need to "create a new account". It listed my " inactive account" and "active" f2p and prompted me to create a new one. I'm guessing you need a sub. So I gifted it to myself.

2.) On a newly created vet account I gifted the mount to my main account (inactive). There's a spot to enter a gift email. It says "battle.net email" but I'm pretty sure it can be anything. I took 6 hours to get that code, BTW. So just be ready for that.

3.) Clicking the email link to claim reward takes you to the battle.net login. Signing in immediately gifts it to you, so make sure you sign on with the right account.

4.) I believe the gifts are mailed to you with some flavor text email like "Thru the nether we have found this exotic Mount!" So you'll need a gm. This is where I'm at right now, ticket open. So no, its not auto added to your Mount tab.

I see no reason why a pure f2p couldnt do this same process. Also if you aren't vet yet it's 5 dollars right now. Definitely worth it, even if you want to create a new account to keep your f2p pure.

Happy mount/pet buying!

so did you get it on f2p? what did they say?

oWAnv4X.jpg

Definitely doable. I had some issues with my account "submitting a lot of tickets" which I really don't do... idk. They basically said no, I escalated and they said no again. I said thank you and I understood. Luckily someone must have been feeling nice... It does seem to travel via mail. In the first ticket he said my account had the code but it hadn't been pushed to mail yet so he did that. But the mount I received was an "Item Restore" and from Blizzard Customer Service, so I think that was all GM.

oWAnv4X.jpg

Definitely doable. I had some issues with my account "submitting a lot of tickets" which I really don't do... idk. They basically said no, I escalated and they said no again. I said thank you and I understood. Luckily someone must have been feeling nice... It does seem to travel via mail. In the first ticket he said my account had the code but it hadn't been pushed to mail yet so he did that. But the mount I received was an "Item Restore" and from Blizzard Customer Service, so I think that was all GM.

grats. cool to know.
thro just sticking to that iron sky reaver on full acc.

Users who are viewing this thread