Queues are fixed.

XD np! Thats odd! I was qing 29s random bgs earlier today and i got a pop every 15 mins. Just try to just have nothing blacklisted. Could be the time of day, but with the amount of activity that f2ps have qs should be popping still

Damn, It's hard with time difference as Oceanic I guess. Sitting on 30 min in queue atm, Will try without AV blacklisted. I can't Un Blacklist Tarren Mill vs Southshore though :(

Hold on... are 19s popping all the time now? What exactly did happen? I haven't followed this as much as I should. Does it affect other brackets aswell?

Hold on... are 19s popping all the time now? What exactly did happen? I haven't followed this as much as I should. Does it affect other brackets aswell?

Yes, Blizzard did something, we know that you can't queue for randoms and specifics at the same time now, I believe they did more besides just that but we have no way of knowing what. This applies to all brackets.

It doesn't magically make more people queue up, if that's what you are asking ;p

I was enjoying the pops till there was multiple warriors.

Can we get them fixed now too? pls

You are all very welcome :eek:.

And btw it would be very helpful if some of you could check the 20-29 bracket. From what I see on EU, queues are still buggy. Not as bad as before but there are huge gaps with tons of twinks waiting in queue. But I think its alright, you already told holinka that everything is working now....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are all very welcome :eek:.

And btw it would be very helpful if some of you could check the 20-29 bracket. From what I see on EU, queues are still buggy. Not as bad as before but there are huge gaps with tons of twinks waiting in queue. But I think its alright, you already told holinka that everything is working now....

We can tweet him again if need be. "Huge gaps" are due to not having enough to sustain a full 2nd match.

"Huge gaps" are due to not having enough to sustain a full 2nd match.

I am talking about "Huge gaps" seeing around 50-50 each side queuing in the f2p bracket w/o any pop for about an hour. And that right after another game ended.

Did you just really try to explain me that a second game can´t pop when there are not enough people queuing? You must be joking.. I am the one who made all the threads about bugged queues and now we are here again with people trying to explain to me how queues are working. :rolleyes:

Thats why I said, please check it in the US 20-29 bracket.

They might have fixed something further on US than they actually did on EU...

I am talking about "Huge gaps" seeing around 50-50 each side queuing in the f2p bracket w/o any pop for about an hour. And that right after another game ended.

Did you just really try to explain me that a second game can´t pop when there are not enough people queuing? You must be joking.. I am the one who made all the threads about bugged queues and now we are here again with people trying to explain to me how queues are working. :rolleyes:

Thats why I said, please check it in the US 20-29 bracket.

They might have fixed something further on US than they actually did on EU...

Sorry I thought you were talking about 19 twinks since that's what section this is in. It helps to have people in specific Queues.

Sorry I thought you were talking about 19 twinks since that's what section this is in. It helps to have people in specific Queues.

Ya sorry, I wasnt clear enough in my post then

And btw it would be very helpful if some of you could check the 20-29 bracket. From what I see on EU, queues are still buggy.

Reason why I am asking about 20-29 queues is because that is the only bracket that pops atm for EU. And as I said, queues still seem to have some "problems" there.
But forget it, we will see if 6.1 brings the "total" fix.

EU. And as I said, queues still seem to have some "problems" there.
I'm from EU too, and I'm not believing one second that queues are fixed. Did some testing this morning, censed different brackets. There has been 1 bg in exp-on 60-69 for the past 3 hours. You have got to be kidding me. Did some /whos for different maps, warsong, twin peaks etc. Absolute desert from 1to100. Except maybe once there was a bg at 100.
It's working right now at same flow that it was working when the expansion launched, minus there is a bit less people online now but this is taken into account.

This is not what I call fixed. I will make some more testing tonight but there will be no miracles.

The results I was getting from such queries a couple years back were nothing like it.
It's still broken at least on EU as of right now and I'm so pissed that some sent tweets "for the entire twink community" so quickly like you're some spokesperson, now they will just sit back and wait as per usual.
What a laugh. Frankly I was like "How could they fix something that has been broken for the past 3 or 4 years in only 3 days." It sounded way too good to be true.

Yeah. XP on BGs are pretty much dead in nearly all brackets due to ridiculous queue times. The f2p bracket is just big enough to still get steady games.
Yes, there has been a change in the queue setup (separation from random and specific queue) and yes it bettered the problem. Queue times for 20-29 went slightly down and US 10-19s are getting pops when queuing specific for WSG.
But queues are still not fixed.
And I kind of agree that people were being too hyped and too quick, thanking the devs for "fixed" queues. But that won´t stop them from fixing the whole queue problem since they affect XP on BGs from 10-99 and also endgame.
Thats also stated in the interview with one of the devs. They won´t sit back just because some twinks announced better queues.

I don't understand, 20-29 bracket I still have well over an hour wait time for pops, when it says avg wait is 15 minutes

Yeah. XP on BGs are pretty much dead in nearly all brackets due to ridiculous queue times. The f2p bracket is just big enough to still get steady games.
Yes, there has been a change in the queue setup (separation from random and specific queue) and yes it bettered the problem. Queue times for 20-29 went slightly down and US 10-19s are getting pops when queuing specific for WSG.
But queues are still not fixed.
And I kind of agree that people were being too hyped and too quick, thanking the devs for "fixed" queues. But that won´t stop them from fixing the whole queue problem since they affect XP on BGs from 10-99 and also endgame.
Thats also stated in the interview with one of the devs. They won´t sit back just because some twinks announced better queues.

seems to me the problem only exists for eu right now for some reason. everyone i see complaining about how it isn't fixed seems to be from eu and everyone who says it's fixed (like myself) seem to be from us so maybe they did something more to us servers than they did to eu servers but that's purely speculation. also the time of day you're queing could have a significant impact on whether or not you get pops there were (and quite possibly still are) gaps in the day where ques do not pop at 20-29 or even xp ons, mainly really late at night and early mornings which could at least contribute to these vast differences in que times people are experiencing. but like i said before que times are so much better than they were before that it leads me to believe that the que bug was fixed at least for us servers. that doesn't mean something else isn't wrong with the que system, it just seems to me that the original problem has been fixed on us simply because 19s are now popping so frequently when last week ques would not pop even when we had 10 on each side. i guess fixed is a strong word to use here, and i'd like to say that i think ques are at the very least much better than they were last week across the board.

seems to me the problem only exists for eu right now for some reason. everyone i see complaining about how it isn't fixed seems to be from eu and everyone who says it's fixed (like myself) seem to be from us so maybe they did something more to us servers than they did to eu servers but that's purely speculation. also the time of day you're queing could have a significant impact on whether or not you get pops there were (and quite possibly still are) gaps in the day where ques do not pop at 20-29 or even xp ons, mainly really late at night and early mornings which could at least contribute to these vast differences in que times people are experiencing. but like i said before que times are so much better than they were before that it leads me to believe that the que bug was fixed at least for us servers. that doesn't mean something else isn't wrong with the que system, it just seems to me that the original problem has been fixed on us simply because 19s are now popping so frequently when last week ques would not pop even when we had 10 on each side. i guess fixed is a strong word to use here, and i'd like to say that i think ques are at the very least much better than they were last week across the board.

Yes but if I got you right you are only talking about 10-19s. As I said, it seems that specific queue leads to pops for you now and that the separation of random bg and specific queue have bettered the situation. We will see how that goes on EU and I am positive that we will also have our games.
But that still isn´t what I am talking about. To understand this you would need to actually play the 20-29 bracket and have a bit of a feeling how pops there are going and if there are gaps at which time and with how many twinks queued.
And from what I got, 20-29 are having the same problems on US.
The specific queue seems to be somewhat fixed, the whole queue seems not.

And telling me that the time of the day matters when you queue, I dont know, but sometimes I am just asking myself why i keep posting on this topic :D

But that won´t stop them from fixing the whole queue problem since they affect XP on BGs from 10-99 and also endgame.
You're so so wrong, are you refering to that french interview on mamytwink?
Mamytwink : Les files d’attente sur Ashran peuvent parfois être très longues. Nous avons lu que vous souhaitiez corriger cela au patch 6.1 ? Comment allez-vous procéder ?
Ion Hazzikostas : Nous avons de très bons changements à venir. Nous allons changer la façon dont fonctionnent les files d’attente. Au lieu de regrouper certains serveurs entre eux, nous allons étendre cela à une approche plus grande, en fonction des régions. Cela nous permettra d’équilibrer la population entre l’Alliance et la Horde et de réduire le temps d’attente.
This refers 100% to Ashran. Not one yota about actual battlegrounds queues! They are not gonna change a thing. They truthfully doesn't give a shit. For them the battleground code is golden and not to be touched. No one actually knows if the guy that wrote that thing is actually alive.

I noticed also that people saying that it's fixed referas to the bracket 10-19? Of course the bracket 29 is likely not to get fixed because it has Alterac Valley while 10-19 do not. So yeah 10-19 is most likely to work better.
You should read my post about why and how queues are bugged.
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f29/what-actually-killed-each-bracket-64005/index3.html
It's all mostly due to that fucking AV. Nevermind I've stopped caring, I don't play that game anymore. If no one else care either that's for the best I guess...

You're so so wrong, are you refering to that french interview on mamytwink?

This refers 100% to Ashran. Not one yota about actual battlegrounds queues! They are not gonna change a thing. They truthfully doesn't give a shit. For them the battleground code is golden and not to be touched. No one actually knows if the guy that wrote that thing is actually alive.

I noticed also that people saying that it's fixed referas to the bracket 10-19? Of course the bracket 29 is likely not to get fixed because it has Alterac Valley while 10-19 do not. So yeah 10-19 is most likely to work better.
You should read my post about why and how queues are bugged.
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f29/what-actually-killed-each-bracket-64005/index3.html
It's all mostly due to that fucking AV. Nevermind I've stopped caring, I don't play that game anymore. If no one else care either that's for the best I guess...

My queues in US have been amazing since the fix. On my 29 19 100 and other Xp on brackets. Seems to be a problem on eu only so why don't you speak up and try to fix it for your region if it bugs you

Yes but if I got you right you are only talking about 10-19s. As I said, it seems that specific queue leads to pops for you now and that the separation of random bg and specific queue have bettered the situation. We will see how that goes on EU and I am positive that we will also have our games.
But that still isn´t what I am talking about. To understand this you would need to actually play the 20-29 bracket and have a bit of a feeling how pops there are going and if there are gaps at which time and with how many twinks queued.
And from what I got, 20-29 are having the same problems on US.
The specific queue seems to be somewhat fixed, the whole queue seems not.

And telling me that the time of the day matters when you queue, I dont know, but sometimes I am just asking myself why i keep posting on this topic :D

i see your point and you're right i don't play 29s often at all but everyone i know that does has been saying that their que times are significantly shorter than they used to be. i don't know anyone on eu so maybe your ques are still broken but literally everyone i've talked to about 29s on us has said their que times are back to what they used to be and even av has been popping consistently since the fix. ques don't happen all the time there are actual gaps in ques for many hours a day so you complaining about gaps in ques means nothing without knowing when these gaps occurred, whether it was during prime time or at 5 in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread