Queues are fixed.

Conq

Yes! finally! or actually...wow that was quick! I want to thank everyone who took to the Battle.net forums and the communities Twitter army, especially Pizza and Hunnybuns19 we've showed that sometimes all it takes are a few well placed tweets to really get something great done, Great job. Our community is whole again!

This is without a doubt irrefutable evidence that Networking GETS THINGS DONE!

This is huge - I know a lot of twinks who would have laughed at you if you suggested blizzard doing something for twinks, or even acknowledged them at that, the fact that they have catered to us in this, and are taking an interest in the twink cup is just...ground breaking.

Holinka has been asking US questions!!!!!

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/567874269641728000

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/567850955569364992

I think it's important that we THANK the people who made this happen on the other side. If your on Twitter, drop them a quick thank you, they might be willing to help us out again in the future if they know just how much we appreciate it.

Great job everyone! Your all awesome, and let the games begin!

Last edited:
Is for skimishes? Couldn't look at links. At work and boss is close by haha

Enjoyed the games vs you guys tonight. Was hella fun and loved the que times.

-Firebushx

So far have been in queue for 20 mins with 6 min projected queue time. that is with Alterac blacklisted. also now can only blacklist one bg as I blacklisted Tarren mill attempting to get pops when it was on. now the blacklist has stuck, any1 else have this problem?

So far have been in queue for 20 mins with 6 min projected queue time. that is with Alterac blacklisted. also now can only blacklist one bg as I blacklisted Tarren mill attempting to get pops when it was on. now the blacklist has stuck, any1 else have this problem?

What level?

20-29's. Sorry I didn't include that :p

XD np! Thats odd! I was qing 29s random bgs earlier today and i got a pop every 15 mins. Just try to just have nothing blacklisted. Could be the time of day, but with the amount of activity that f2ps have qs should be popping still

Users who are viewing this thread