Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like traffic lights!

Queue up but please tone down on the vulgar language in this thread a little. :)

Hello! I didn't want to make a whole new thread and I hope this isn't a terrible place to put this, but I am planning on returning to my 19 Paladin (Alliance, Human, Draenor) as the only fairly well-geared 19 I have left, and was wondering if Holy is still acceptable as a spec? I'm currently working on getting together sets for Protection and/or Ret but I've got no money and grinding the gear'll take a while.

This post needn't have been this long, I'm just looking for people to hang out with/duel a bit? My battletag (I think) is Preset#2971, is that the thing that lets you talk to people no matter the char etc? I don't know. If there's anyone on my server/faction that'd be even better.

I'll be queueing regularly as of now! Hope to see y'all.

edit: My armory link is in my sig, the unplayed bit is now a lie, I just cba to change it.

Hello! I didn't want to make a whole new thread and I hope this isn't a terrible place to put this, but I am planning on returning to my 19 Paladin (Alliance, Human, Draenor) as the only fairly well-geared 19 I have left, and was wondering if Holy is still acceptable as a spec? I'm currently working on getting together sets for Protection and/or Ret but I've got no money and grinding the gear'll take a while.

This post needn't have been this long, I'm just looking for people to hang out with/duel a bit? My battletag (I think) is Preset#2971, is that the thing that lets you talk to people no matter the char etc? I don't know. If there's anyone on my server/faction that'd be even better.

I'll be queueing regularly as of now! Hope to see y'all.

edit: My armory link is in my sig, the unplayed bit is now a lie, I just cba to change it.

funding 19 twinks on al'akir

funding 19 twinks on al'akir

Oh yeah! I still have that panda mage on the server sitting at like level 5, I got distracted by the end game waayyy to easily. I'll get back to that this week :D I could potentially transfer my Paladin over there too, once I've collected a couple more BoAs.

Alliance right?

Que popped today yet? Sitting here waiting

Ally won some and lost some yesterday, gonna be some FC gy sits inc in current midcontrol metagame, ppl go get heal botted in their gy until either of the team gets FC kill and somehow manages to healbot the FC to cap area, really boring but what can you do, that is what's going down in the future

still instant pops.
djstubbe & I are owning on alliance side
alliance stay stronk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread