Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any games popping? sat in a 50 min earlier, trying again now

Edit; 30 min in que, no pop

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the next week will be the first week without single pop, but y activity isn't looking good at all but then again when we stopped having pop every day it was pretty obvious which direction 19 bracket in EU was going

I wonder if the next week will be the first week without single pop, but y activity isn't looking good at all but then again when we stopped having pop every day it was pretty obvious which direction 19 bracket in EU was going

TL fixed the bracket as promised. no bracket = can't be broken

TL fixed the bracket as promised. no bracket = can't be broken

partly their fault since they made sure no one that is really new to this bracket wants to stick with it
but guess in vianco's other words, rather lose the bracket than lose a match logic is really legit here
and over all the "win with any means necessary" logic no matter how it hurts the opinions of any new player that wants to try out 19

in case anyone thinks this is QQ, it isn't, you wanna win with any means you want, I'm fine with that but the surviving of this bracket isn't

Last edited by a moderator:
partly their fault since they made sure no one that is really new to this bracket wants to stick with it
but guess in vianco's other words, rather lose the bracket than lose a match logic is really legit here
and over all the "win with any means necessary" logic no matter how it hurts the opinions of any new player that wants to try out 19

in case anyone thinks this is QQ, it isn't, you wanna win with any means you want, I'm fine with that but the surviving of this bracket isn't

sort of logical, but i don't see the point of having a good win/loss ratio on a char i cant play any more. :confused:

Alright lets try getting some games up today! Que up later, lets say 18-22 or so?

Alright lets try getting some games up today! Que up later, lets say 18-22 or so?

gl with it mate, but not for me. i'm not gonna queue alli side for 20mins, to sit at the gy for 20mins. or i could queue horde side for 20mins, to watch people sit below the gy for 20mins...

or you could do something about the problem and group queue to get good games

or you could not group Q. either way not our problem, you're the fixer... go fixy fixy pl0x.

or you could not group Q. either way not our problem, you're the fixer... go fixy fixy pl0x.
we're not, we're solo queueing and end up in the same wsg. thats how it is having an active guild.

you kinda do make it to your own problem, as you say you don't wanna queue because of it

we're not, we're solo queueing and end up in the same wsg. thats how it is having an active guild.

i couldn't even find a meme for this one :(

you kinda do make it to your own problem, as you say you don't wanna queue because of it

not a problem at all. i'm happy with 24s and f2p, i'm just speaking my mind. most of the guys who dont like what 19s have become have gone that way, look around you.

24s have had 2 premades this month alone. 19s have had one since 3.3.5

why don't TL members roll Alliance to balance the games? Just a thought

'cause they wanna play together which I understand totally besides it is not going to any good if alliance doesn't learn to return flags

even if alliance had all the allstar FCs in the bracket and the "offense" can't return while our FC 1vswhatever their O is and our fc run alone to the ends of the earth, it isn't going to do anything until Alliance team learns to return flags in outnumbering situation since most games alliance has more "offense" than horde has "defense"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread