Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The queues take forever, not even fun anymore....

well that depends on when you que, if u que in the morning u wont ever get a game, peak times are like 4-11 and it pops everyday so ; /

queing up now, hope for a game b4 dinner.

Playin sum arcane mage, heard it's kewl. Not like anyone cares, but I just felt like throwing it out there. HF & cya at wsg!

Oh btw, alli won last one.

Lmfao, that's pretty amazing.

Best bit is even if he did get it right he was still wrong, French got ballslapped hard.
I know right. I'm still smiling whenever I see the picture. The really fun part is, that he still doesn't know why I thought it was so funny

I know right. I'm still smiling whenever I see the picture. The really fun part is, that he still doesn't know why I thought it was so funny

lol silly frenchie. it actually took 4 hours to conquer denmark.

Is it just me or does this sound familiar?

"What was the role of France in World War 2?

Answer:

They declared war on Germany the day after Germany invaded Poland in September of 1939. Their strategy was a defensive one so they deployed their army along their border with Germany and waited for the Germans to attack. the Germans took full advantage of the French (and British) passivity and took all the time they needed to get ready. For months absolutely nothing happened. Finally the Germans were ready and they attacked in May of 1940. The French army was outflanked, out maneuvered and outfought. Paris fell and the French capitulated. The Germans occupied the northern two thirds of France until 1942 when they occupied the rest of it in response to the Anglo American invasion of French North Africa."

tl;dr - France turtled while Germany waited for debuff then came and roflstomped their faces.

No offence to anyone intended, just an observation ^_^

Doublepost cause i cba to edit on phonePretty sure your answer to what the frenchs' role during WW2 is wrong.PREEEETTY sure the "nazys" were danish and the french "powned" them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread