Questions about 20 twink

If you want to PvP at 20, I would suggest something OP to help level the playing field.

Marks/Surv, RShaman, maybe Arcane or Destro Warlock. Healers are always helpful. Those are classes that can still impact games vs 29s, albeit it's an uphill battle.
Everything else is likely a 1 hit.

I am thinking trying a marksman hunter, but I really don't like the bother of pets, will marks without pet ok choice? thanks

I would love a MoP 2.0 for the 10-19 bracket, Bgs were the most fun back then but nonetheless Twinking was at it's most OP form, had a Prot Warrior with 11k health at lvl 19 whenever it was a capture the flag style bg there was literally nothing the enemy team could do to stop me capping it, I know people can say it's exploity but there was nothing stopping them from doing the same, the Bg ques were instant in MoP I remember Shaman, Monk and Rogue at level 10 were really insane as well, like literal speedsters there were so many different variations of geared Twink players, there was always a way a to improve your Twink just a little more, MoP was also the xpac I believe that had the most powerful effects added to your character from enchants.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
    1 MB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread