Question for vet players, do you run two accounts?

I have started a separated character and thought i turn xp off as starter acc banks xp. Now i dont see xp bar, but i see xp very reduced xp gains: 10xp for mine, 58 for rare boss kills.
Is frost mages worth to pick these days, or only arcane? I could t find any good thread about mages.
Thx
guess u bank xp with 90% reduction now? anyways, youre locked on that toon anyway. starter accounts cant unlock xp.

I am noticing more and more vet players who run a subbed account on the side, for whatever reasons.

I am thinking about transferring my toon off onto a side account, I am wondering about the best way to do it.

Can someone please explain it in detail please? I have 3 days left and would like to take care of this before my sub is up to minimize downtime.

I have a seperate wow1 account under the same log-in, but it's starter edition, do i need to upgrade it to shadowland first and then transfer my 20 onto it?

(P.S., the main reason I am doing it is primarily AH-related. So I don't need shadowland at all, I just want a toon that I can continue to use for AH activities.)

Peeps I know run a subbed account, usually with their main 60, so they can invite pull the vet 20's subbed or unsubbed on other account thru content like the Botanica or Mechanar, Shattered Halls, clean adds, log out, let your 20 kill the boss for 2 loot drop chances.
Also, a subbed higher level can invite and group your unsubbed toons and other 20's for group Q's/premades/runs.

If your 20 is on the same acc as the high lvl you can get both in a group using a friend's help and clear the dungeon up to the boss you need, log out the high lvl, log in the low lvl and kill the boss. Quite slower than having 2 WoWs open but sometimes that's just not possible.

I have a wow1 and wow 2 + another account + a pure f2p account. so 4 in total. Don't have game time on any atm because I dont feel like farming out ivl 28 socket gear right now. Just chilling essentially.

Got my second account back in mop to run my 60s through old raids myself so I didn thave to ask friends to do it every week.

Users who are viewing this thread