Question about warriors.

My router fried itself and I only have incredibly slow internet on my phone. Will not be doing much moderating for a while. :( If you only threw me a mention, report this thread please, [MENTION=26663]Batts[/MENTION]! Only read the first two pages since loading takes forever, but it's sad to see how unhelpful comments are. :(

My router fried itself and I only have incredibly slow internet on my phone. Will not be doing much moderating for a while. :( If you only threw me a mention, report this thread please, [MENTION=26663]Batts[/MENTION]! Only read the first two pages since loading takes forever, but it's sad to see how unhelpful comments are. :(

Like.

If I buy you a router, will that be okay?

Based Trendy PM'd me to offer me some insight/confirm my suspicions, so it's all fine and dandy now. Thanks for the input, some people :)

Yde can you get rid of this mentally disabled troll please, or at least consolidate his shit into a single post because he doesn't know how to.

In regards to the OP still looking for some input :)

Sorry, I'm Chiraq and have been around a hell of a lot longer than your mentally disabled ass. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread