Ques Merged... kinda

Yes, that's why previous posts have included phrases such as 'with premades' and 'those who have people to queue with'

Maybe I'm just too fearful of those who will use any advantage they can get
ok, but this has ALWAYS been available to 30s (and every other XP-Off bracket)

Literally nothing has changed for any bracket BUT 20-29s.

can @CigNus q bgs now with the twinks he forgot to turn on xp?
THERE IT IS
upload_2022-8-17_13-40-10.jpeg

Your psynced 30s are still subject to using the terrible template and having all your enchants/gems/on-use effects disabled when you Q with a vet or 29

I mean party syncing a 30 you would get the new player experience in bgs.

Can confirm a lvl 30 gets neutered in a 20-29 BG, no need to panic at all about the 30s (if anyone except for me was)

Still not going to make any moves till we get official word on this.
If it's going to be like this from now on, it'd also be great to see the XPOFF Party-Debuff disappear as well.
It was that which began my un-subbed vet plasy to begin with.

Just how much of an advantage would a level 29 twink have, with all their available gear and enchants etc, against the regular 20's?

It's been almost 2 years since I played them, but my level 27-28 sunwell toons (mostly solo queuing) would get torn apart by level 20 vet hunters. I believe my level 27 (former L69) healer in socketed dungeon gear was getting torn apart by vet warrior Sallya (with his pocket healers of course...asshat :D). So most vet 20's should be fine against 29's.

However, with Dragonflight around the corner, I'd have a hard time not choosing to twink at 29 due to more talents. For me, it's really hard to pass up stuff like camouflage or scattershot | binding shot, avenging wrath and blessing of sacrifice, avenging wrath and rebuke, demonic gateway and shadowfury, etc.

No clue what 29 gearing would look like now. Just listing some old L69's where I believe it was really easy to gear through dungeons and quests:
Dusty L70 sunwell toons, I'm coming to get you @Chey ! :p

It's been almost 2 years since I played them, but my level 27-28 sunwell toons (mostly solo queuing) would get torn apart by level 20 vet hunters. I believe my level 27 (former L69) healer in socketed dungeon gear was getting torn apart by vet warrior Sallya (with his pocket healers of course...asshat :D). So most vet 20's should be fine against 29's.

However, with Dragonflight around the corner, I'd have a hard time not choosing to twink at 29 due to more talents. For me, it's really hard to pass up stuff like camouflage or scattershot | binding shot, avenging wrath and blessing of sacrifice, avenging wrath and rebuke, demonic gateway and shadowfury, etc.

No clue what 29 gearing would look like now. Just listing some old L69's where I believe it was really easy to gear through dungeons and quests:
Dusty L70 sunwell toons, I'm coming to get you @Chey ! :p

It's more about having some respect for the people you're queueing against so you don't 1 button delete them from the game with an advantage that requires money to maintain and could irreversibly destroy a toon if the change is reverted. But oooh, new talents! Sick man!

Gf'd rings and trinket with procs and some enchants (shoulder enchant for example) are good. All other pieces you can probably find greens with higher ilvl and tert that's strictly better. See kirise's 29 guide.

Welcome to i37 boe farming...

All the 20s knowing they are twinks too with almost = gear now to old 70s and jumping on a soapbox to masquerade as the free to play under geared new to wow players to hoodwink blizzard is just too perfect. Justdesserts I believe is the word

What? What does this even add to this thread?

Reactions: Srs

Users who are viewing this thread