Ques Merged... kinda

That's because 99% of current 29's aren't actually bis for the current iteration of wow. In fact most don't even know what bis is. 20's have years of data and theory crafting to go off. 29's isn't a thing...until now.
I already know what's bis :ezW:

Are these, https://www.wowhead.com/item=11608/dark-iron-pulverizer , with the 8 second stun, going to everywhere in a week? Wasn't super fun when Fury warrs were rocking them during the crusader patch
Yeah man, those fotm warriors and warlocks are everywhere. What does a hunter has to do to get some love around here? I require dmg buffs to compete in the new bracket(even though it's dead).

Yeah man, those fotm warriors and warlocks are everywhere. What does a hunter has to do to get some love around here? I require dmg buffs to compete in the new bracket(even though it's dead).
Singing Crystal Axe goes wroom.

What's singing crystal axe like on a survival hunter with aspect of the eagle?

Asking for a friend
Doesn't really matter when you're getting stun locked by fury warrs and blasted by locks with spellfire set and 26 sp flasks for 3k. if you get a pop that is :D

Long ago, when ‘the F2P bracket’ (20-24s popped, 29s rarely so) used to be 20-24 and 20s had like a 10 to 30% or more miss chance against 24s, that also further motivated solo F2Ps to go hunter or other FOTM classes, especially when hunters had a lower miss chance vs higher levels than other classes (since their attacks weren’t affected by dodge until a much later expansion).

This new change (F2Ps/Vets merged to xpoff 20-29), when BiS 29s become a more consistent presence in bgs, imho may motivate more solo F2Ps/vets to go with more FOTM classes to ‘have more of a chance’ (if BiS 29s become too strong relative to BiS 20s, though time may tell), or may opt to not queue and enjoy the much larger and more accessible PvE world outside battlegrounds.

Although many or most have rolled FOTMs already before this change, so the above idea is moot anyways.

At least F2Ps have PvE routes for their BiS gems (a grind for sure, but at least a deterministic, little RNG to deal with grind) and classes that can buy good gems for marks of honor can do those PvE routes as an alternative if marks of honor become trickier to farm due to 29s (time will tell if that actually becomes the case).

If history is any guide, xpoff 20-29s will pop with reasonable queue times. Queue times back then were around 5 to 30 or more minutes (and varied by time of day). Time will tell of course.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter when you're getting stun locked by fury warrs and blasted by locks with spellfire set and 26 sp flasks for 3k. if you get a pop that is :D

Does spellfire matter when Balefire exists?

Hopefully the queues still pop or the change is reverted, will be a shame to see casual twinking die again

Does spellfire matter when Balefire exists?

Hopefully the queues still pop or the change is reverted, will be a shame to see casual twinking die again
It's 7% int. At 29 you'll have around 300 probably. Might be even more.

sl has thrown 20s completely up in the air at least 4 times.
more than they did for maxlev w just 3 tiers @_@
i thought i was getting away from this shit.

Are we paying a Price for this $hizen.....
upload_2022-8-17_18-19-6.png

It's become a $hizenfest for newcomers in our bracket...... well for most actually.....
I guess having some 29's will feel like old days!

I have a few 29s ready to go haha. Guess we abused the levelers too much and blizzard had enough.

Users who are viewing this thread