US <Quality Control> - Bleeding Hollow (H)

Fuego alert.

Can I still join guild? Even if it’s just to casually BG with guild members and chat when my subscription runs out?

If you are not looking to premade but would still like to join the guild, please contact an officer with your interest. There are no set guidelines for an invitation, but we encourage each player to display strong fundamentals in Warsong Gulch before contacting us.

You and your guild members seems way to stuck up and serious about this guild and half the time I log in no one is even online. I single handedly won BGs and put the team on my back plenty of times lol. I top DPS and kill charts. And you say I need fundamentals in WSG lol. I honestly not mad at all. It’s just laughable. Would highly recommend no one to join this guild.

You and your guild members seems way to stuck up and serious about this guild and half the time I log in no one is even online. I single handedly won BGs and put the team on my back plenty of times lol. I top DPS and kill charts. And you say I need fundamentals in WSG lol. I honestly not mad at all. It’s just laughable. Would highly recommend no one to join this guild.

Hi, Vertex.

As the GM, I will speak for the guild. I grouped with you and offered you the chance to prove yourself in Warsong Gulch, which I've stated is my guild's focus. When we queued together, you seemed to have very little idea of how to play objectively. You understand the basic fundamentals of PvP, but I did not feel you fully grasped the objectives of Warsong Gulch. This is re-expressed in your post: You place an emphasis on Damage Done and Kills. These are Legion PuG's we're talking about, not Mid-to-Late WoD Wargames. Mid means very little, these days. But, I digress. I'm not going to get into any more specifics, as I feel I've made my point.

Furthermore, I was actually nice to you, as well. I told you that I felt you had room for improvement, and you challenged me to a Duel for a ginvite. This further expresses that you have a different perspective to my guild's. I was also informed that you tried to petition my officers for a guild invitation, and when they refused, you started swearing and name calling and logged out. More immaturity.

We are not looking for drama or beef, but even before forming the guild, Burg, Apnea, and I discussed our qualifications for a ginvite, and I did not feel you met those requirements.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread