PvP Power gems: NERFED

That's why i asked the source because on the patch note it was only mentionned a nerf for resilience on low level, nothing about pvp power ;)

Last edited:
I tested on my 85 mage, full BiS PvP power setup was notably inferior to regular PvE gear from DS and FL. The tests were discouraging so I didn't bother going through a more nuanced test. It would seem Versatility offers more damage than PvP power and I would assume main stat would be even better.

Maybe this is over simplified - Swapped out Rings only difference one had +8 Haste other was the +12PvP Power ring, absolutely no increase in healing at all on a 60 Disc casting Shadow Mend on myself.

Lost healing when swapping out legs with 3 x +6 Int gems for same legs with 3 x +6 PvP Power Gems ....

what does the script output now?

edit: still shows the same values so they disabled it somewhere else. that's annoying

Last edited:
bro there are thousands of changes to this game that never make the patch notes.

Sure, but someone above me mentioned there were patch notes relating to PvP stats, so I was curious what they said specifically.

Very glad I caught sight of this thread before I swapped out all of my strength gems...

Users who are viewing this thread