Pumps thinking about US nighttime games.

Pump

Old School
Hey, i was wondering if i make an US account, would someone be kind enough to sponsor some of it? was thinking about making a monk on there somewhere.

also if someone got some tink they dont use, i'd be happy to step in:p I am also considering making a rogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just make a day with US on PTR open day, where we meet up, play bgs and world pve/pvp duels, and then you can see EU is betterrrrrrr than us :eek:o

Let's just make a day with US on PTR open day, where we meet up, play bgs and world pve/pvp duels, and then you can see EU is betterrrrrrr than us :eek:o

u dont even have a shadow fang

In EU nobody want arenas etc... Against TL and when TL queue with 5 peoples or + they just left cuz they don't want to fuck there win ratio and don't queue after that a fact. In US according to my mates only few peps dodge.

yeah there is dodgy guilds in EU.
HMC is not like mop you cant rly compare (my opinion)
go ptr some from us and TL eu and you can maybe get some 10v10 or 5v5 idk :)

EU should get guilds who want to premade, and then fuck it if one is better, then just play for fun. And then if the guilds wont make flame on the guys who loose/win etc

quick written post, brb

In EU nobody want arenas etc... Against TL and when TL queue with 5 peoples or + they just left cuz they don't want to fuck there win ratio and don't queue after that a fact. In US according to my mates only few peps dodge.
Well, I was playing arenas vs TL members and other guys for 5 hours yesterday, mostly TL members, but i got your point, there are many guys who wont even bother to play against you TL-guys.

I will try to get a Horde up soon, now when I got my rogue on Alliance. When im done ill be ready for arenas and everything both sides.

Maybe we could get this new thing Anti Ginger Club, BLNT, Carebears to get 5 ppl and do 4 teams of 5.. queue up for some bgs and some arenas maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
BLNT probably doesnt have 5 members who i couldn't 3-shot so id rather have a TL 5-man instead of them.

But with a group of 5 from TL and 5 from AGC alliance wouldnt que cause there are no active alliance guilds

Stormiie is not that active atm.
Dancingroot quit 19s, I don't know of the others.

Om Nom Rum, ALLSPACENOCAPS is still there ? =P

Users who are viewing this thread