Pumps thinking about US nighttime games.

deleted post

I may be delusional. But there is still enough good Alliances and guilds with members, who can stand up and do against TL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be delusional. But there is still enough good Alliances and guilds with members, who can stand up and do against TL.
yet TL have been looking for a premade since mid cata and not a single guild/group has taken up the offer. you can think whatever u want about who would stand up to TL in a premade, however we wont know since no one wants to take the challenge on.

I guess Europe needs some balls then.. I don't know much history so yeah, try not blaming me for talking shit that may never happen.
Have there ever been a premade o_o and weren't HSA going against TL some time ago? and then they dodged or what?

I guess Europe needs some balls then.. I don't know much history so yeah, try not blaming me for talking shit that may never happen.
Have there ever been a premade o_o and weren't HSA going against TL some time ago? and then they dodged or what?
HSA said they wanted to premade, most details were set , TL waiting for HSA to provide them with some date's they would prefer it to happen on, HSA never returned, TL asked what was the hold up and got a response that the premade should happen on a wotlk private server and that they never really had a 10 man team rdy...

Aha, sounds bad.
I am in Distant Memories with many TL members with my only character, so I dont really see that guild going against TL lol

I'll try and see if I can collect some players some day and do 10vs10 some lovely day.. gl finding one TL

This guy looks like he's trying to set up a hack; the way he double posts saying that he would like to use an American's twink seems suspicious. Use with great caution.

yes, i intended to scam you first unionman

I hope you're not being serious, bro. I did nothing to you to put my account in jeopardy, I was merely spreading awareness because of the current state that the US is in with account theft.

If you go for a rogue you would not need heirlooms as Horde.. except for the head (replacement: LFH)
so you don't rly need someones account :p

If you go for a rogue you would not need heirlooms as Horde.. except for the head (replacement: LFH)
so you don't rly need someones account :p

sravie, i am not a critgear stacker, rather go with around 40% crit and 60% dodge, as you might have seen me in duro.

sravie, i am not a critgear stacker, rather go with around 40% crit and 60% dodge, as you might have seen me in duro.

Start out with critgear, play wsgs - especially on CoA - and pay for heirlooms with Honor Points..

Stormiie is not that active atm.
Dancingroot quit 19s, I don't know of the others.

Om Nom Rum, ALLSPACENOCAPS is still there ? =P

om nom is just an alt guild for carebears who rolled ally to boost numbers, and asnc is dead, couple play US but other than that they dont and never had a 10 man team nor did phone want to premade.

om nom cud form some kind of 10 man premade team on ally tho i guess, and take it some outsiders aswell :) wud be cool

I think tough love have to pay opponent to queue for a premade like 10 k each member who play against us.

Users who are viewing this thread