Ptr

Dform

Legend
So yeah i was just PTR on my 24 rogue and let's just say if it actually live there will be no point in me playing this game anymore, my rogue isn't really even close to BiS, and with dual dancing steels my ap goes up to 817 and my crit goes up by 17%, i havent tried mongoose yet because im too lazy to farm the mats for it on ptr, i tried dancing steel with windsong for the crit and it was around the same 15-16% more crit, but yeah either way it'll be dumb if it goes live

what ap / crit do you have outside of the procs?

That's insane...

560 ap/26% crit

with procs 832 ap/43% crit

So by your numbers my rogue with 685Ap / 40% crit.

With procs 957Ap / 57% Crit

/WTB dragonslayer n group buffs/ ap quest buffs & a few JaJas to test on. ( I might go to ptr just to see how insane I pick up my numbers 1000+ AP)

will also test on my P2p 20 glass canon rogue no restrictions :)

I figured Rogues would benefit greatly from these changes.

Still waiting on caster numbers, to see if it balances out.

Ima be stacking some serious crit on my boomkin, lord have mercy on alliance scum.

Lol mate this is 20-24 P2P area, you should probably take your immature bitching back to F2P.

Prhontistery.....oh my friend, that bg i was with you this bg morning i got Dc'ed and internet went off ;( . And i just got /bitchslap by you dude ;)

It won't make much difference, at least in regards to facing other p2p's. As long as people stack stam in the slots with huge stam enchants and AP in weapons and wherever there isn't huge stam enchants, they will still be sitting at a good 1k health higher than current.

It won't make much difference, at least in regards to facing other p2p's. As long as people stack stam in the slots with huge stam enchants and AP in weapons and wherever there isn't huge stam enchants, they will still be sitting at a good 1k health higher than current.

atm with the ptr the stam enchants arent too huge there's 11 stam to chest and 8 stam to cloak from what i've noticed

Imma stack some crit, i currently crit around 1,5 - 1,8k. lets see if we can get it to 2,5k xD

I'm pretty curious to this patch, and i hope it won't effect us to much.

Peace,

Slack

Sure you got it right?

About my current crit yeah, mr Goesid.

About the 2,5k was mainly a joke ;)

Though, i critted 2,1k on a undergeared mage in my last bg before i went on internship in an other country!

Can't wait to play bg's again btw

Slack!

About my current crit yeah, mr Goesid.

About the 2,5k was mainly a joke ;)

Though, i critted 2,1k on a undergeared mage in my last bg before i went on internship in an other country!

Can't wait to play bg's again btw

Slack!

undergeared mages are always fun.

Users who are viewing this thread