PTR heirloom list

Buuuuut. Theres always a but. :D but will the choppa be automaticly added to your boa collections? Or will they mail you it as always? Dung dung dung ....

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't really matter for me, i can wait until the mail wears off, and i can open a ticket asking them to restore the mail(from a gm) and i get a choppa :3!

Confirmed, the BoAs are not in DMF, but they have the right to be, no idea but i think someone should remind blizzard by opening threads in us.battle.net or eu.battle.net .

Also , the boas in Darkmoon Faerie cost 50 tickets (chests, 1h weapons etc), 70 tickets(trinkets) , 75 tickets(2h weapons) .

The choppa can only be obtained threw mail... =/

Here are some Screenshots :
DVSSgcr.jpg

ZuDeYI3.jpg

yhb31Yy.jpg

l2zvrka.jpg

1a36ete.jpg

84aJNUA.jpg

U1vxvY6.jpg

8nqnELw.jpg

Here is one , using the necklace, it should be bugged because there is no cooldown, and you spam it endlessly.
G8vQkJQ.jpg

Trypt you mentioned in the edit that DMF loom costs went down, would it be wise to save tickets this dmf or is it probably a PTR only change?

I honestly have NO idea. I'm just forwarding the stuff happening at PTR, but I don't know anything about whether those will price reductions will go live. Really can't stress this enough.

As for saving tickets- 6.1 release date is not announced. IMHO it's probable that March DMF will still be 6.0.3. If you need looms to become BiS, then don't save up. This applies especially to casters. If you are loomed/bis, then start thinking on saving up for looms for your other toons (my rogue will get 2hand agi mace this DMF for example). Might not be the /best/ advice for now characters, but I have only 4 DMF looms missing across all alts.

that means i gotta spend an extra 2725 honor points to complete my heirloom collection. still far away from collecting all the other honor heirlooms in case it gets grandfathered in 6.1. more bgs for me then. thanks

that means i gotta spend an extra 2725 honor points to complete my heirloom collection. still far away from collecting all the other honor heirlooms in case it gets grandfathered in 6.1. more bgs for me then. thanks

Honor heirloom vendors aren't gone from capital cities on PTR. And there's always Wintergrasp pvp vendor, provided your faction has the zoneunder their control.

did, still the same answer? lol

Oh, thought you were refering to Boas(pvp items) , anyway, there is no point to do that either. Just remove the looms from pvp vendor...meh.

Maybe it's a mistake since 6.0.1, but this PvP shoulder's upgrade currently has different stats:

Lasting Feralheart Spaulders
10 Armor
5 Intellect
5 Stamina
5 Critical Strike

Upgrade:

Wild Feralheart Spaulders
10 Armor
5 Intellect
5 Stamina
4 Critical Strike
5 PvP Resilience

Seems to me the second one will become GF. If all PvP resilience become haste, then this item will be useful and unique. So buy & upgrade it for your druid and-or monk, while you can!

Seems to me the second one will become GF. If all PvP resilience become haste, then this item will be useful and unique. So buy & upgrade it for your druid and-or monk, while you can!

Oh daymn, alright, thanks for telling!

Users who are viewing this thread