PTR PTR: Epic 32 ilvl 2h sword quest reward (for lvl 20)!

how does it compare to the old Emil's Brand sword thats 15 str and 4 stam ? i believe many are still using at lvl19 right ?

warblade would be just a bit better at 32 as epic in terms of stam.

warblade.PNG

well the good news from all of this is that I didnt spend 500k on epic gloves for my 39 hunt before having a shot at this
[doublepost=1552356961,1552356919][/doublepost]now I can blow all that gold on faction changes so rng can fuck me in the ass
[doublepost=1552356992][/doublepost]Does n1 know if neutral quests reset when you faction change?

The gap between full on x9 twinks and dedicated Starter Edition "twinks" (in the 20-29 bracket) will narrow. The gap between the two mentioned above and everyone else will widen.

Bring on the leveler tears.

What lvl you have to be to have chance for quest green rolling to blue?

Prob any. So long as you have access to classic quests that reward greens. Kinda wondering if belf/Draenei/worgen/goblin starting zone greens will count.

Can't wait... I love questing... And traffic lights, almost forgot traffic lights.

/face desk

you know .. there is a necklace that says you will have a chance to get a better item .. cant remember whats the name, but i have tons of it in my banks .. anyone has any idea if that will help you get better gears ?

yup thats right .. just found the name Talisman of True Treasure Tracking .. but i dont think i bought them .. they dropped from garrison missions

read the wowhead comment section on this item, donno whether to believe it or not .. 2019 posts .. i have heard that its good, but that was really long ago, dont know whether blizz removed its ability, but feel free to try out

yup thats right .. just found the name Talisman of True Treasure Tracking .. but i dont think i bought them .. they dropped from garrison missions

read the wowhead comment section on this item, donno whether to believe it or not .. 2019 posts .. i have heard that its good, but that was really long ago, dont know whether blizz removed its ability, but feel free to try out

I guess now's not a bad time to be superstitious

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread