PTR PTR: Epic 32 ilvl 2h sword quest reward (for lvl 20)!

Tom Ganks

Loot upgrades to epic confirmed next patch for quests. RNG galore. For 19s my guess is epics will drop as ilvl 30-31.

Took about 6 tries.

CaFie6w.png

Christ.. Do you see if its a good or bad roll before you click the "complete quest" button?

Not before, but after you can kinda tell if the item has a little bit more of a delay showing up on the screen for upgrade.

holy fucking shit
[doublepost=1552352212,1552352120][/doublepost]I literally just had a conversation with my roommate who bullies me cause he got r1 last szn and I twink all day. "Brov why don't play max?" "Cause it's rng as fuck and I hate that shit" -- im cancelling all my subs rn fuuuuck
[doublepost=1552352302][/doublepost]this actually makes me so sad

confirmed:
All Quest rewards from Classic through the Warlords of Draenor expansion now have a chance to upgrade up to Epic quality.
  • Item-levels of Rare and Epic quest rewards in Classic through Warlords of Draenor have been increased slightly in some cases.
  • Unique items that drop from rare enemies in Classic through Mists of Pandaria content now also have a chance to upgrade in quality.

confirmed:
All Quest rewards from Classic through the Warlords of Draenor expansion now have a chance to upgrade up to Epic quality.
  • Item-levels of Rare and Epic quest rewards in Classic through Warlords of Draenor have been increased slightly in some cases.
  • Unique items that drop from rare enemies in Classic through Mists of Pandaria content now also have a chance to upgrade in quality.

I wonder if its items that are unique to the rare mobs?

I'm wondering if dungeon drops have a chance to epic as well

I'm hoping they do this, but doubts since that's not even a thing for legion and bfa dungeons, yet quests do.

Maybe eventually they'll do it?

It's hype but sad I'ma have to faction change did tons of my quests already :(. Although farming rares shouldn't be 2 bad.

how does it compare to the old Emil's Brand sword thats 15 str and 4 stam ? i believe many are still using at lvl19 right ?

Users who are viewing this thread