PTR 3.2.2 -> Twinking lvl 11-20?!

Mamytwink said:
Wait, as anyone tested it on PTR ?

Because this make non-sense.

If there is a 11-20 bracket, there will be a 21-30, 31-40, 41,50, etc. braquets. But the Patch notes only speaks for 11-20 daily quest.

Really weird info. We need to check on PTR !!!

Edit : shit, shit, shit, they are indeed talking about 21-50... That means that... Are they changing the brackets without telling us ? ... Hmm, if it is the case, this will change the whole World of Warcraft. New talents, new gears (sick gears), need 35+ items for lvl 19... I am worried...

They only mentioned 11-20 because of the fact that 11-19 (20?) can only enter WSG.

Personally i think this is an amazing change if it happens :O Gief mindflay.

Seriously, am I the only one that realizes that everyone is speculating on a note that was only mentioning that now you will always have a daily bg quest available no matter what if you are between levels 11-50? Currently, this is only the case for 50-80. It was obviously only a typo and everyone is way too hopeful.

A change like this would make the brackets too unbalanced unless you are at the max level.

I think they should make level 20, 30, 40, etc. brackets for non xp ppl though. That would be awesome, but changing the overall brackets to 11-20, 21-30, etc, isn't going to happen. If it did, I can already see the retarded people that liked ganking lowbies going into the level 11-20 xp on bgs with a fresh level 20 killing people giving twinks an even worse name.

C.

footprints said:
Seriously, am I the only one that realizes that everyone is speculating on a note that was only mentioning that now you will always have a daily bg quest available no matter what if you are between levels 11-50? Currently, this is only the case for 50-80. It was obviously only a typo and everyone is way too hopeful.

A change like this would make the brackets too unbalanced unless you are at the max level.

I think they should make level 20, 30, 40, etc. brackets for non xp ppl though. That would be awesome, but changing the overall brackets to 11-20, 21-30, etc, isn't going to happen. If it did, I can already see the retarded people that liked ganking lowbies going into the level 11-20 xp on bgs with a fresh level 20 killing people giving twinks an even worse name.

C.

Well the brackets existed like that in Vanilla i think? I only started in TBC so don't quote me on this. If anyone knows if this was true gogo reply!

Imo, we can't do anything 'till PTR is up, so stop getting all your panties in a bunch and cool down.

Im not saying I wouldn't like this change (Stance Mastery for warriors ftw? =D) But it doesn't seem likely. I think they were addressing the issue where people in the 10-19 bracket couldnt get a BG Daily every day, they had to wait for WSG day. Now they are saying that everyone will always get dailies for whichever BG's they can enter. It seems more likely that the level requirement for the quests will be 11 for WSG, 21 for AB, then the other x1's for the rest.

Just my reasoning, take it how you will.

Spite said:
Well the brackets existed like that in Vanilla i think? I only started in TBC so don't quote me on this. If anyone knows if this was true gogo reply!

Yes, early Vanilla it was 10-19. But it was changed so early, that most people that never tried the read pro wow have ever experienced it. We are only a few left to tell the tale :rolleyes:

To the rest:

If it's regarding lvl 10-19 wsg, why put 11-20? And if it's a type, why is it 11-20 and not 10-19? or 11-19? I can't help but wondering.

Either it's written by a completely nubfaced dev/gm/blueposter or who ever types the PTR notes, or it's a hidden message, something that wasn't supposed to go official.

You can't deny that it looks really odd.

Did you read my post? What I said kind of makes a lot of sense.

Orcgasm said:
Did you read my post? What I said kind of makes a lot of sense.

I think your post is 90% the reason why this was changed BUT why put 11-20? Why not 10-20, unless im missing something regarding level 10's :S.

They most likely put 11-20 because it required x1 to actually obtain the quest. So level 20s will only be able to take the WSG daily as well, instead of WSG or AB.

Ex. Level 10's can not obtain the WSG quest, level 20's can not obtain the AB quest.

Im just playing devil's advocate here, and again I'm not against any changes, it just really doesn't seem likely.

Orcgasm said:
They most likely put 11-20 because it required x1 to actually obtain the quest. So level 20s will only be able to take the WSG daily as well, instead of WSG or AB.

Ex. Level 10's can not obtain the WSG quest, level 20's can not obtain the AB quest.

Im just playing devil's advocate here, and again I'm not against any changes, it just really doesn't seem likely.

Well that would be a "logical" explanation. The part where 20's can't take AB, and 10's can't take WSG. Which would explain why it's been written like that.

However:

At the same time, 10's not being able to take daily but enter WSG, and 20's not being able to take daily AB but enter AB wouldn't make any sense at all.

So it both makes sense, and doesn't make sense. rofl :p

Makes sense...do they mean that 20s can`t get into arathi basin at all anymore? It doesn't make any sense that they would just take the daily quest away if they could still enter the bg. Anyways I really hope they make this change, a nice refresher to the bracket

Players level 11 and higher will always see a daily Battleground quest, as the quest giver will only offer daily quests for a Battleground in which a player is eligible to participate according to level bracket (i.e. players levels 11-20 will always be offered a Warsong Gulch daily quest, while players levels 11-50 will be offered either an Arathi Basin or a Warsong Gulch daily quest, etc.).

Unless this is completely fuck-written, it's basically saying that players level 11-20 are eligable for Warsong gulch, and players level 10 arent. Atleast.

If it then means the bracket is now 11-19. Time will tell?

Users who are viewing this thread