PSA: Neuter Feral and Enhance with Flash Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
xLMAO good luck, for every time i get feared i wil throw 20 bombs in return!!!!!! donteventrii :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

BONUS POINTS: 69 arcanite bars in storage cause that's what i will be doing to ur mother after i beat u in WSG

SXQ64f0.png

This thread is cancer.

Skill > Consumables bring it on.

Using Arcane bombs on a Mage is a bit of a waste. Mana is irrelevant to Frost/Fire. Sure, a 5 second silence sucks, but unlike Flash Bombs, you still have control of your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am disappointed to see someone who has seen what makes brackets rise and fall second hand attempt to usher in a possible destruction device of 39s. Should we all break out FAPS when the CC becomes too much? Should players get out arcane combs when healers/casters become just too difficult to deal with? What about restos that get caught in your flash bombs? I am sure you will not freak the F out in chat when that healer gets caught in travel form trying to catch up to you.

Think about what you are saying.

edit: 5 seconds is a lifetime when in the middle of a battle. Do not pretend otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke em if you got em. Only people crutching on broken specs are bitching.

I've got an entire guild bank tab full of arcane bombs I dont use because they're bullshit.

Lets avoid the temptation to kick off a consumables arms race because enhance is annoying and feral is broken. It's far easier (and healthier in the long run) to build a community atmosphere that discourages ferals (and learns to kite enhance) than it is to just say "screw it" and create a boring ass bracket built around gadgets > gameplay.

Just like I mentioned in the other thread, we can deal with them like we dealt with Prot Warriors when they were OP.

Just like I mentioned in the other thread, we can deal with them like we dealt with Prot Warriors when they were OP.

are you going to tie us up and burn us at the stake? let me get my shades ready :cool::cool::cool:

19s banned ferals, we should be able to make the same kind of effort at 39. That is a core part of what 39s have always been about (not trying to say other brackets haven't done this, just my experience is, for the most part, in 39s). As a community, we balance the game ourselves on an honor system, and have benefited massively from it in the past. It has always been about making the games the best they can be. Whether it's sitting out when the other team doesn't have as many players, switching to a healer/FC on the other side because they are down healers or an FC, or just not using certain abilities, we had enough respect for each other to put away the blatantly overpowered consumables/abilities.

I know it sounds a bit carebear, and you should be able to play the game how you want. We don't pay your 15 bucks and all that. Honestly I would be down to have a planned event where everything is allowed so that people who have that stuff and want to use it can do that, and people who made ferals can play them. But for the most part, games are more fun when people are working towards the most balanced game possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread