PSA: Neuter Feral and Enhance with Flash Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: Farming Flash Bombs

Flash Bomb mats are incredibly easy to farm with a 28+ Druid. Blue Pearls litter the sea floor of the Vile Reef. Underwater mat collection sounds like a PITA, but with a Druid dedicated to just sitting there for when you need it, it's truly painless.

Aquatic form + Aquatic form minor glyph + Aquatic form Wild Charge talent.

Flash Bombs are a 10 second AOE fear that doesn't break on damage. I consider them mandatory in the onslaught of broken Ferals/Enhance.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds really over the top... I hope no one starts using these.

Items like these ruin games much more than strong classes do.

First Felmouth Frenzy, Now this...

The noob is right. It's physical and undispellable. Sorry [MENTION=13290]anatomyx[/MENTION], this consumable levels the playing field. Hopefully this will help encourage other specs to come out of the woodwork.

I know that...
It was suggested months ago to use flash bombs vs ferals.
I used them in a fight in ZG many many moons ago.

why is it considered bad to use a consumable vs people who obviously dont give a shit about you/everyone else and play feral/enhance?

No, Rubix is right Nastay, if you want to use flash and arcane bombs, why not use free action or invisible potions for that matter?

Consumable's are not the answer to helping the situation, it will only make it worse.

You can't fight fire with fire because the other fire will only just get bigger, don't forgot op classes can use those items too, best let it not get into a consumable ffa.

He's always used Flash Bombs. He's just trying to legitimize it now.

Also good to see someone who had a role in harvesting IP's from this very site is once again in a position of power and responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread