Prot Warrior

Bump! I want to see any improvements that other community members have, as I would like to know if there are any improvements for this guy's char.

Oldspike @ Mok'Nathal - Community - World of Warcraft

Posting this mostly for suggestions on new gear since im running out on stuff to get. Currently I am farming for Foremans-leggings ; my profs are the best for f2p prot warrior... so after I get Foremans-leggings I dont know what else I can do. ( Besides maybe farm for Deckhand's Shirt for the fun of it.) Any suggestions?

Your guy looks pretty solid.

Though I dont kno exactly how you are trying to gear.

Is this Prot DPS? Prot FC? or Prot Max Stam?

Yeah - great gear but not a focused set (stam/dps).

And gratz on foreman's.

Your guy looks pretty solid.

Though I dont kno exactly how you are trying to gear.

Is this Prot DPS? Prot FC? or Prot Max Stam?

I have every set imaginable, I have a prot dps set, a prot stam set, a arms set, and even a fury set (worthless atm). What I am looking for is any kind of items I may be able to work for for any of my sets. ATM I am trying to get SIlver-Linked Footgaurds, and possibly Demon Band for any damage set I may have. Also going to try and get Precious' Ribbon this Friday at the raid :) . Just any gear suggestions you guys have would be appreciated.

Razors edge
Foremans gloves
redbeard crest
night reaver
defias legs and gloves? y not?

examples of hard to find mog or random set items.

[MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION] alch + herb are bis profs for every class (when you have swiftness)

Yea you are probably right, but I dont like having to spend time farming the mats for the pots, I just like having a permanent 3 stam bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread