promoting this bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think alliance winning some games would do wonders for promoting the bracket. Played 10 today on 3 different toons. Lost all 10 games. And i mean mollywhomped 0-3 everygame. 2-4 alli each game with 800-100 hps, no enchants, shit gear, no skills, omg it was awful. Always like this?
As it stands now, im so ready to shell out 60$ to faction my 2 favs back to horde.

yes, it's pretty much always like that. and obviously, do whatever you like, but the problem is good players thinking "man this is unbalanced, alliance sucks" and faction changing to horde, making it even more unbalanced.

stick it out, get more people to make 19's, and try to even things out imo.

yes, it's pretty much always like that. and obviously, do whatever you like, but the problem is good players thinking "man this is unbalanced, alliance sucks" and faction changing to horde, making it even more unbalanced.

stick it out, get more people to make 19's, and try to even things out imo.

Not really much to play for when your constantly getting farmed - I haven't fraction changed yet, buts it's tempting

Not really much to play for when your constantly getting farmed - I haven't fraction changed yet, buts it's tempting

yeah, it's a pain in the ass for sure.

i just goof around and hope the next game is better, not much more you can do i guess. but faction changing off of alliance won't make the bracket any better, though obviously i can understand the temptation.

queueing alliance builds character.

On my scroll of rez I wanted to get my mage like 500 HKs to get 10k.

I did two games and both times my team was shitty. One time I just stood above the alliance GY and watched as my team relentlessly was farmed for the 10 minutes it took horde to run 3 flags. The highlight of the game was watching Dasfizzla afk out. I got about 10 kills before I decided playing alliance is stupid and pointless. I pugged horde on an 800 HP shaman and even though I was flagged as idle 3 or 4 times I lead the BG in purged priest shields in a 3-0 horde win in 10 minutes.

So yeah, the alliance needs a ton of help, if my 3 games played in the past 6 months are any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread