US Project: GG Nineteen

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Arcane mage and because I am creating this twink on bleeding hollow while my main is on another realm it is difficult to fund while transferring is not much of an option for me

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Gear and Guild

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I played a lot in cata and a bit in MOP

Why do you need funding?
I am not able to fund the character because my main is on another realm and I want to be on bleeding hollow as it is the most active realm

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It can help me a lot because without the BiS gear I will not be able to provide a fair enough help to my teammates and I am sure it would help make my experience much more fun

How do you play your class?
I am fairly aggressive but need more play to get to the level I want to be at

How do you contribute to your team?
I don't whine and I am a team player so however I can be helped best is how I would like to help my team

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am interested but do not believe I am qualified yet

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I have loved twinking since WOTLK but did not discover this forum until cata and that is when I fell in love because I found a community in it all that is cool

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Conq

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I have not

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
I can

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I have a positive attitude and am super coachable and able to learn well and catch on quickly

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Not atm because I am just coming back for the first time since twinking in cata and the beginning of MOP

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I don't believe so

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
I am definitely interested in this
Do you have any questions for us?
Not atm

Horde or Alliance?
- Horde.

- Class: Hunter, Spec: Marksmanship, I would like to recieve funding because I just came to Bleeding Hollow and would like to try out for 19 twinking
and am really glad someone funds on this realm!

- Gear/Enchants, Gold possiable for future purposes :)

- Yes I started off playing 29 twinking for quite a bit, after a while, I tryed out 39 twinking, and now am trying out 19 twinking.

Why do you need funding?
- The reason why I require funding is because I want to play better with my spec, and also because I don't have a toon on this server that could
fund me.

- Your funding can help my twinking experience much better, the reason why is because you will grant us better gear to make us play better.

- I play 100 hunter and end up usually top 3 dps, so I expect to do the same here.

- I follow orders, I do what I am told, etc.

- Yes I am intrested in competitive PvP, I've seen twitch streams, I've been in a premade before and felt how it feels to be in a competitive match, I look
at other people's stratigies and look forward to new ones, I also play Rated BG's on my 100, 2s and 3s.

- The reason why I found intrest into becoming a member of the 19 twink community is because the twinks I played 29s with moved onto 39s then went to playing 19s mostly
because they found out 39s only pop on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and I really didn't find that fitting so I decided to join them their 19 twink guild.

- At first I realized our guild had nothing, and I said, guys how am I suppose to get gear, then my friend named Cheeser and Arrow told me to go search you guys up and apply
to the forums to get funded.

- No, however I will afterwards (btag: wowCraftAman#1799).

- Basic WoW Keybinds and I have Battleground Targets.

- I am a great player that has played 100s and multiple twink brackets, I look forward to bringing more competition to this bracket.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
- Zerkerjerker, Imacheeser, Gotdatgreen.

- Not really.

- I believe I should be fine :), thank you though.

- Nope.

Yes, I have played throughout mists and early warlords before running out of game time

What do you need for funding?

I just need the new gear for the new meta that i have missed and enchants because of no support on the realm

How can our funding help your experience?

The funding would help me get back with the meta and be in stable grounds with everyone else in PvP

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?

Balance Druid

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Are you interested in competitive pvp? If so, what qualifies you?

I am very interested in competitive teams. I have been on many 19s guild bg teams before and I am very experienced in pvp. i have been 2200 rbg and 2s/3s at max level and a twink bracket as well.

What sparked your interest in being a member of the 19 twink community?

I played alot of 19s in the last 2 expansions and I want to keep that going.

How did you find this thread?

My buddy Patrick aka Tasslehof/Pitterpatter

People who know me?

Conq, Darkxd, Pitterpatter/Tasslehof

In Mists i was a officer in a large 70s twinking guild and i am a great leader and a honors student

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I have to offer an experienced player with the basic knowledge of the bracket and the support to all new players. As well as a experienced addition to pvp teams.

People may already know me by Sunoco.

Whats up guys! My name is Roid , im 22 year old firefighgter Emt from florida. I currently work for a busy city fire department and go to paramedic school on my days off.

My Gaming experience- I started playing xbox 360, Was very competitive with cod4 and halo 3. I played with top teams and help many sponsorship. Went on to get a nice computer back in the day and started WOW. When I started all i played was the lvl 19 bracket.. Realized I couldnt fund a twink back then , Firey weapon echant was to much =P so i lvled him to 60 then to 70 with BC... After that I thought id brush back to the twink scene and see what was new.... Holy shit lol. Twinks took off. Next thing I know I put my long nights in in order to have the best twinks. I was apart of X men which was on aggramar US I just remember the requirements was you had to have over 1k health lol... Then My disc priest and hunter was apart of Reservior dogs. Then I fell out a little and made my own twink guild <STACKSONDECK> .... Well twinking slowly died with all the new expansions.... played end game pvp. Got the rival/duelist tittles. Now im bored with the game..... UNTIL I see a rogue with double shadowfangs... My heart melted... So I did my research and it landed me here! So ill fill out your questions and if you guys want to see my old toons in game id love to hop on and show you guys!

Horde or Alliance? I prefer Alliance, But if there was a good group of guys to play with on horde im all in!

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Id like rogue... They make my heart melt my main back in the day was a rogue and i have like 160 days played on him... If not id like something different... Maybe a lock or a mage, Ive been out of it for a while so maybe some advice! Im very versatile and can play any class!

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Well if its on a new server I would prefer all three, I could always buy gold to help fund. But getting the Best in slot gear would be amazing! I prefer to try to be the best at what I do lol

Have you played in a twink bracket before? yes yes yes yes . I can talk alllll day about where twinking started and what it was like along time ago.... I can show you old twinks from vanilla wow and BC. I did it all. Fishing hats and boots, netherclefts to pants.... Shadowfangs x2 plus 15 agi... I was apart of guild vs guilds.. Ive faced LS FTW a couple of times....

Why do you need funding? Im not fully invested with end game, Money is a pain to make . I dont have any maxed out proffesions or the time to play the AH

How can our funding help your twinking experience? It can help me get Best in slot on your server, and your knowledge would be more than enough. I work 24 hours on at the fire house and 48 off. The day after I get off I have medic class. So alot of my time that I could use to make gold isnt there anymore. But to log on for areans and BG's is perfect for me.

How do you play your class? Depends on the class, You can go more stam for survival , or more aggressive with versatility/ main stats. It honestly comes down to the arena comp or your role for WSG.... I can adapt to any play style that is needed to achieve greatness =P Winning.... that simple.

How do you contribute to your team? Positive attitude, while being a team player. Being able to adapt for the guild or team to make it better. I can contribute my competitiveness, and experience to help take a twink guild to the next level.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? OF course. Im all game for having fun. But Nothing tickles my pickle going head to head against a different team. Ive alwayssss been apart of the competitive community , across multiple platforms. Ive played with top teams and guilds more than once in my gaming life lol

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? It brought back memories and surfaced my love for twinking. After seeing this website and some old guilds I realize its not dead.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?It was a rogue on my server. I forget the name.. I added his battletag though

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have not yet, Id like to figure out what would be the best twink for me. I can link my main , but i dont play him anymore, Ive been doing 90s arena bracket for fun. Looking for something new to occupy my free time!

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Of course..

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Experience, The drive to be the best, and my awesome personality.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? None.. All my wow friends have moved on over the expansions.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I think ive shared alot in my paragraph above. Im also very professional when need be and have held multiple officer positions in guild. Also have been admins for private servers .

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Im always up for some criticism , If there is something i could do better I WANNA KNOW!

Do you have any questions for us? When do we start ? Jk Thank you though for taking the time to read this. I hope I fight your puzzle pieces and can be fortunate to get some assistance to kick off a new journey! I respect that you guys do this.... Twinking might be dead if it wasnt for this!

Your friend Roid.

Not sure if i posted on the right thread or not, so im going to do it on this one as well :)
Horde or Alliance? Either
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to play boomkin/magehad one back in van - woltk and then quit, so trying to get back into things!
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) If possible all three, i just came back a week ago and am looking for an active guild or group of people to play with!
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes of course, because i wasnt deep into end game, i played a lot of 19 - 70.
Why do you need funding? I need funding because i dont have any mains, that and most of the servers twinks are on i dont have mains to accommodate with gold.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? Funding would really help me out because it allows me to maximize my potential as a team player in wsg and arenas/
How do you play your class? I like to play my class according to what im playing against. Most commonly i like to dot everything and then focus the primary target of my team.
How do you contribute to your team? I contribute by providing the best off-healing and damage possible for the team, i do have some experience behind me so id love to contribute as much as possible.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I was 2200+ on a bunch of toons, i think i got to like 2150 in rbgs or something like that but ive always been interested in the pvp side of WoW.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Ever since Vanilla 19 was always my favorite bracket, the people and competition was really fun for me.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I found out about this thread from Trendy, he told me its a great place to get started back.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Smacks @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft Ngeezy#1924
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? my ptrscr wont work for some reason and i cant take a picture of, so if possible id love to share screens or something if possible!
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Id like to be as dedicated as possible, but id love to offer a bunch of teamwork and friendship :D
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? yami,yets,satin,skeezinzhai, ect..
Is there anything else we should know about you? Im studying to become and EMT to save them lives!
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? no thank you
Thanks a bunch!

Horde or Alliance?-Alliance
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?-Demo Lock
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)-Gear
Have you played in a twink bracket before?-Yes
Why do you need funding?-I have gear a twink and want to gear an alt but i don't have the gold.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?-Help me be BIS to be at the top of the game.
How do you play your class?-2s and Bgs
How do you contribute to your team?-Fear OP, mid control
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?-2k rbg leader. love pvp
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?-Friends and loved the 29 and 19 love like it took more skill.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?-Djtekno
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?-No
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?-Yes, dont have all keybinds set up yet.
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?-Im a cool guy, and and to help people.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?-Djtekno
Is there anything else we should know about you? -i like to have fun.
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?-No
Do you have any questions for us?-No

UI-http://imgur.com/cUmjW9c

Name is Locknoob.

Horde or Alliance?
- Horde.

- Class: Hunter, Spec: Marksmanship, I would like to recieve funding because I just came to Bleeding Hollow and would like to try out for 19 twinking
and am really glad someone funds on this realm!

- Gear/Enchants, Gold possiable for future purposes :)

- Yes I started off playing 29 twinking for quite a bit, after a while, I tryed out 39 twinking, and now am trying out 19 twinking.

Why do you need funding?
- The reason why I require funding is because I want to play better with my spec, and also because I don't have a toon on this server that could
fund me.

- Your funding can help my twinking experience much better, the reason why is because you will grant us better gear to make us play better.

- I play 100 hunter and end up usually top 3 dps, so I expect to do the same here.

- I follow orders, I do what I am told, etc.

- Yes I am intrested in competitive PvP, I've seen twitch streams, I've been in a premade before and felt how it feels to be in a competitive match, I look
at other people's stratigies and look forward to new ones, I also play Rated BG's on my 100, 2s and 3s.

- The reason why I found intrest into becoming a member of the 19 twink community is because the twinks I played 29s with moved onto 39s then went to playing 19s mostly
because they found out 39s only pop on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and I really didn't find that fitting so I decided to join them their 19 twink guild.

- At first I realized our guild had nothing, and I said, guys how am I suppose to get gear, then my friend named Cheeser and Arrow told me to go search you guys up and apply
to the forums to get funded.

- No, however I will afterwards (btag: wowCraftAman#1799).

- Basic WoW Keybinds and I have Battleground Targets.

- I am a great player that has played 100s and multiple twink brackets, I look forward to bringing more competition to this bracket.

- Zerkerjerker, Imacheeser, Gotdatgreen.

- Not really.

- I believe I should be fine :), thank you though.

- Nope.

Yes, I have played throughout mists and early warlords before running out of game time

What do you need for funding?

I just need the new gear for the new meta that i have missed and enchants because of no support on the realm

How can our funding help your experience?

The funding would help me get back with the meta and be in stable grounds with everyone else in PvP

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?

Balance Druid

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Are you interested in competitive pvp? If so, what qualifies you?

I am very interested in competitive teams. I have been on many 19s guild bg teams before and I am very experienced in pvp. i have been 2200 rbg and 2s/3s at max level and a twink bracket as well.

What sparked your interest in being a member of the 19 twink community?

I played alot of 19s in the last 2 expansions and I want to keep that going.

How did you find this thread?

My buddy Patrick aka Tasslehof/Pitterpatter

People who know me?

Conq, Darkxd, Pitterpatter/Tasslehof

In Mists i was a officer in a large 70s twinking guild and i am a great leader and a honors student

I have to offer an experienced player with the basic knowledge of the bracket and the support to all new players. As well as a experienced addition to pvp teams.

People may already know me by Sunoco.
Everyone is accepted, nice apps. Add me on btag conq#1458

Believes In Le Ele dream is now recruiting any Twink funded by GG19!
If you are in need of a guild (Horde-Bleeding Hollow) I'd be glad to have you!

Horde or Alliance? Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Windwalker monk. I've always enjoyed playing energy users, not gonna role a feral for obvious reasons, and I've got a ton of rogues already

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) All of the above pretty much, rather new to the twink scene.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've dabbled in it, never got too serious until now.

Why do you need funding? I moved my mains away from the server to play with my wife on her pve server. It would literally take me months to relevel and make the gold required for enchants and the like.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? It would save me a ridiculous amount of time since I level slow, and I'm completely horrible at making gold.

How do you play your class? I play it decently, for the most part I'm extremely aggressive and offensive.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I would be once I get enough practice in, I don't have any qualifications, but after a few weeks playing around and getting used to it, I think I could be a good fit to the competitive scene.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Watching Fearthebuns doing arenas / bgs on this various 19s.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Fearthebuns stream.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not as of yet.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I could do that, it's just a basic ui, I've never felt comfortable using addons to customize it, I've used the default since BC.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A good sense of humor and awesome shenanigans.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not yet :D

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm 25, and fat IRL.

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Hell to the Yes.

Do you have any questions for us? Nope.

Horde or Alliance? Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Windwalker monk. I've always enjoyed playing energy users, not gonna role a feral for obvious reasons, and I've got a ton of rogues already

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) All of the above pretty much, rather new to the twink scene.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've dabbled in it, never got too serious until now.

Why do you need funding? I moved my mains away from the server to play with my wife on her pve server. It would literally take me months to relevel and make the gold required for enchants and the like.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? It would save me a ridiculous amount of time since I level slow, and I'm completely horrible at making gold.

How do you play your class? I play it decently, for the most part I'm extremely aggressive and offensive.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I would be once I get enough practice in, I don't have any qualifications, but after a few weeks playing around and getting used to it, I think I could be a good fit to the competitive scene.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Watching Fearthebuns doing arenas / bgs on this various 19s.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Fearthebuns stream.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not as of yet.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I could do that, it's just a basic ui, I've never felt comfortable using addons to customize it, I've used the default since BC.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A good sense of humor and awesome shenanigans.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not yet :D

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm 25, and fat IRL.

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Hell to the Yes.

Do you have any questions for us? Nope.

Denied please answer all questions and in more detail and resubmit if you'd like, there's nothing wrong with a little "Fluff". Please understand that funding a twink is a large investment, the application process is designed to help the bracket to get the most bang for our buck, so it is especially important.

Horde or Alliance? Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Windwalker Monk, just because I thoroughly enjoy the class and the play style of it.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I definitely could use a guild, I don't really need gold, other than for enchants, not sure if that counts as gear, but i also could use a couple pieces of gear as well.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've played 19s in the past, never got super serious on it as i was new to the game and horrid at goldmaking. I also played a 29 rogue for awhile back in BC.

Why do you need funding? I don't currently have a main where my twink is set up on Bleeding Hollow Horde. It would take quite some time to level a new one.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? As in the previous answer, it would save a great amount of time and help me get into the BG bracket so i can learn the meta of the bracket as to enter competitive pvp asap.

How do you play your class? I'm generally an extremely offensive play type, i like to go on offense as much as possible, quite aggressive.

How do you contribute to your team? I'm very good at returning flags and using CC when it's needed, Follow directions very well, but can think on my own if things don't go according to plan.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested, no real qualifications, I play my class well, (gonna get used to the 19 meta first).

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I've always enjoyed playing twinks, I'm kind of bored with end game, no real content and I've been watching Fearthebuns streaming and wanted to get back into it.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Watching Fearthebuns said I should apply so i could make my toon on Bleeding Hollow and get into a guild and waht not, instead of a dead pve server.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have not, because I'm not exactly sure where it is. (Never really used a forum site ever... lol kinda pathetic)

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I use basic ui with a few addons, BGT, Gladius, HHTD, GladiatorLosSA, and a few others. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? My awesome sense of humor and good gameplay :D
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Just Fearthebuns if he counts, i just watch the stream and interact with him there, not quite friends i suppsoe.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm 25, live on the east coast. Born and raised in Bronx, NY, currently in WV

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? I'd greatly appreciate any help you guys could give me.

Do you have any questions for us? Not as of this point, no. Thanks for the consideration. (sorry about the other, didn't realize that I had missed a question)

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance? Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Windwalker Monk, just because I thoroughly enjoy the class and the play style of it.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I definitely could use a guild, I don't really need gold, other than for enchants, not sure if that counts as gear, but i also could use a couple pieces of gear as well.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've played 19s in the past, never got super serious on it as i was new to the game and horrid at goldmaking. I also played a 29 rogue for awhile back in BC.

Why do you need funding? I don't currently have a main where my twink is set up on Bleeding Hollow Horde. It would take quite some time to level a new one.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? As in the previous answer, it would save a great amount of time and help me get into the BG bracket so i can learn the meta of the bracket as to enter competitive pvp asap.

How do you play your class? I'm generally an extremely offensive play type, i like to go on offense as much as possible, quite aggressive.

How do you contribute to your team? I'm very good at returning flags and using CC when it's needed, Follow directions very well, but can think on my own if things don't go according to plan.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested, no real qualifications, I play my class well, (gonna get used to the 19 meta first).

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I've always enjoyed playing twinks, I'm kind of bored with end game, no real content and I've been watching Fearthebuns streaming and wanted to get back into it.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Watching Fearthebuns said I should apply so i could make my toon on Bleeding Hollow and get into a guild and waht not, instead of a dead pve server.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have not, because I'm not exactly sure where it is. (Never really used a forum site ever... lol kinda pathetic)

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I use basic ui with a few addons, BGT, Gladius, HHTD, GladiatorLosSA, and a few others. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? My awesome sense of humor and good gameplay :D
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Just Fearthebuns if he counts, i just watch the stream and interact with him there, not quite friends i suppsoe.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm 25, live on the east coast. Born and raised in Bronx, NY, currently in WV

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? I'd greatly appreciate any help you guys could give me.

Do you have any questions for us? Not as of this point, no. Thanks for the consideration. (sorry about the other, didn't realize that I had missed a question)

Accepted add me on Btag and I'll get your funding in tomorrow

I am very happy with the funding process and thanks to conq i have everything i need for my toon. long live the gg19 project

1. Horde or Alliance

I would prefer to play on Horde.

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would like to play BE hunter, They have the tools to help me team win.

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

I have full BoA every set enchanted I would only need the item and enchants for bracers, gloves, boots, and two rings (+belt but no enchant). Would love to find a think guild to call home too.

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?

I twinked back when BGs gave no XP. Green tinted goggles days. Played some premades in that generation but nothing organized since then. But that's not to say I haven't been in the gulch. WSG was the very first WoW image I ever saw and it's kept me coming back.

5. Why do you need funding?

I need funding for the pieces that I can't acquire without a high level character on the server. This will be my only toon on bleeding hollow so the only assistance I can give is the BoA

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?

I'm currently stuck on Sentinels. I rejoice every time I see anyone walking around, it's that dead of a server. Can't get anyone in trade to make me anything because no one is there haha. Oh man is it a struggle.

7. How do you play your class?

pressure healers until someone gets low then pop and explosive and three arcane shots in them for the first kill in mid :p win mid then go play D

8. How do you contribute to your team?

I'm the biggest flag whore you've ever seen. Every single flag that gets picked up. I'll call efc in chat and turn to see if he went tunnel ramp or GY. Then ping which direction efc is going and turn around from mid to collapse on him. That's one reason hunters are so strong imo is the track humanoid. I know which exit efc takes sooner than anyone and can beat his team there.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

I am very interested. I have played online team games with voice communication for many years so playing with a predetermined strategy in an organized environment is nothing new to me.

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I love low level PvP. Very fond memories of WSG from back in the day. And I've lurked long enough on twink info haha

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Just browsing the internet looking for up to date BiS and found the site. Been going here for all my twink research since.

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

No. I've been lurking not posting. Also don't have a true BiS twink yet so kinda embarrassed to show off a under geared guy to all these BiS guys.

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

I had to reinstall WoW and cleaned out my addon folder too so there is nothing fancy, but I usually have quartz, tidyplates, and a few bg helper addons. It’s no problem to get others if they are deemed necessary

14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

A passion for excellence. Twinking has always been about being the best and this bracket is filled with bests. I also have an obsession with min maxing. I will scour websites looking for those next level tips. (Scroll clicking, WSG jumps, small mechanical things that you can gain advantages on certain classes by doing).

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

No. I have a friend who queues with me but he is more casual

16. Is there anything else we should know about you?

I put a lot of time into learning the game while not playing. I'm often reading posts and threads trying to get some tips that others don't know. Every little advantage helps.

17. Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?

More than anything! That's a great addition to this program you guys did. Exactly what was needed. Gotta have the knowledge to match the gear. Big props for this addition.

18. Do you have any questions for us?
Not at this time. I'm just very excited for this opportunity.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

Arcane mage and because I am creating this twink on bleeding hollow while my main is on another realm it is difficult to fund while transferring is not much of an option for me

Gear and Guild

Why do you need funding?
I am not able to fund the character because my main is on another realm and I want to be on bleeding hollow as it is the most active realm

It can help me a lot because without the BiS gear I will not be able to provide a fair enough help to my teammates and I am sure it would help make my experience much more fun

I don't whine and I am a team player so however I can be helped best is how I would like to help my team

I have loved twinking since WOTLK but did not discover this forum until cata and that is when I fell in love because I found a community in it all that is cool

Conq

I have not

I can

I have a positive attitude and am super coachable and able to learn well and catch on quickly

Not atm because I am just coming back for the first time since twinking in cata and the beginning of MOP

I don't believe so

Not atm
Here is my UI screenshot
View attachment 6040

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_092415_235039.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_092415_235039.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 103

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

Gear and Guild

Why do you need funding?

Conq

I have not

I can

I don't believe so

Not atm

Accepted, thanks for providing the SS, add me on Btag and we'll get you queuing up in no time. Conq#1458

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

I'm not completely sure what class i'd like to play yet due to not really knowing a huge amount of the bracket since I'm an old player coming back.

I've never played in a twink bracket, but I've always preformed pretty above average in mmo's pvp; also arena/battlegrounds/strats isn't really anything new to me.

Why do you need funding
I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction and be apart of a community like this.

How can our funding help your twink experience
I'm not new to pvp or anything I think with guidance and help I can probably go far.

I'd have to have a class in mind to really answer that, but I mean I have common sense and mmorpg's / pvp isn't anything new to me.

Taking part in strategies and being able to call out (i'd go more in depth on what i'd do if i had a class in mind, but i haven't played in everything is completely different and I don't really have a huge amount of knowledge of the bracket so that's why i'm here)

In every game I've played I've usually preformed at some of the highest levels.

Even when I played before I was always into twinks; not completely sure what set it off I've just always been interested in it.

Nevertwenty

completely new to this site and just came back so na

Can you provide us a screenshot of your UI?
I don't really have a character i've consistently played enough to have all the addons set up and everything, but i'm pretty sure I have all the things needed.

I guess an active // experienced player in pvp regardless of the game.

Do you have friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
nah

prolly not

shittttt, ye boi

what's poppin, fam

(i'm willing to talk to anyone one on one to go more in depth if needed since a lot of the shit I put was kind of vague)

Will get to more GG19 apps at the start of the week. Tune in to the NWL tomorrow!

GG19 is Open and funding :

ppP6eVK.png

GG Nineteen - was created to Gear and Grow the 19s bracket by:

1. [*=1]Recruiting new players
    [*=1]Bringing back old players
    [*=1]Promoting friendly and balanced competition
    [*=1]Increasing communication between players and guilds

*GG19 Does not support any activities that violate the World of Warcraft Code of Conduct

We offer full and partial funding packages, A <GG Nineteen> guild ambassador, event sponsorship and any ingame assistance you need to get into bgs, wargames, arenas, premades and Twink Cup teams.

Who Are We?

We are a team of Community leaders and personalities from some of the largest, most stable, and dominant US and EU 19 Twink guilds. We're all passionate about 19 Twinks and dedicated to growing the community.

We are "Guild Agnostic" and try and avoid bias towards one guild or another. Sorry if your guild isn't represented, we had to start somewhere. If you're a guild master on Bleeding Hollow you can get in contact with a team member if you have any questions.

Where is this all Happening?

GG Nineteen is based on Bleeding Hollow US, the holy land and hub of US level 19 twinking. Bleeding Hollow is a medium to high population PVP server in the Eastern Standard Time zone.

Here's the deal :

We won't be giving hand outs for nothing, this isn't a twink welfare program and dedication goes a long way. If you want us to help you out, you'll need to complete a short funding application.

If you are interested in funding, take a few minutes to fill out the application below.

Funding Application :

Before you apply, please take the time to read thru this entire thread then apply by quoting the application below. We like long detailed applications. TLDR does not apply here. The more detail and effort you put into your application, the better your chances are of being approved. If you have friends here on Twinkinfo get them to LIKE your application.

1. [*=1]Horde or Alliance?
    [*=1]What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
    [*=1]What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
    [*=1]Have you played in a twink bracket before?
    [*=1]Why do you need funding?
    [*=1]How can our funding help your twinking experience?
    [*=1]How do you play your class?
    [*=1]How do you contribute to your team?
    [*=1]Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
    [*=1]What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
    [*=1]How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
    [*=1]Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
    [*=1]Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
    [*=1]What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
    [*=1]Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
    [*=1]Is there anything else we should know about you?
    [*=1]Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
    [*=1]Do you have any questions for us?

3OU6Wryu39K1kM_3CpjZu1uIrgCUHocTd9fq_gBoszZbNhKZRHJkLx563cyQ8WdRtjqn9RlMqwE9huqYRIRnk8mrUuT-opStWpxJIDV6KQk2TnhtdPelbNbPJCEnYRW38giCbFA
Donate to the Cause :

GG Nineteen relies entirely on YOUR donations. We've helped achieve greatness in this community and have geared over 200 individual players already but now that we are past the twinkcup donations are more important than ever, and I intend to see that GG19 stays around for years to come. "Ask not what your bracket can do for you, but for what YOU can do for your bracket!"

Donors:

Donation 1:

Anonymous

My Story: I am winding down my time in WoW to focus on the family and wanted to give a little bit back to the 19s bracket before the 2015 Twink Cup starts.

My Donation:
One Million Gold
300+ BIS blue items
A guild bank tab full of Bis chant vellums, glove reinforcements, leg amours, ect, an enchanter with all rare recipes on Bleeding Hollow US, if this project is successful I may donate more gold in the future.
My donation should be used:

To gear and grow the 10-19 bracket and to inspire and challenge others to follow suit and donate gold, items, and time to the cause.

Donation 2:
Shadowfang x2

Donation 3:
Anonymous:
14 BoE's, Shadowfang x1, and 20k
Donation 4:

Bbrack:
17 BoE's for 19s
Donation 5:

Drugs:
450k + <Laughing Skull FTW>

Donation 6:

Shadowfang x2
7 BoE's

Donation 7:
Anonymous:
50k Gold to Horde

Donation 8:
Anonymous:
7 BoEs

Donation 9:
Anonymous:
10 BoEs

Donation 10:
Slacknul:

Donation 11:
Lukenukem:

5k + Magefist Gloves

Donation 12:
Better nerf Leeroy:
100k Gold

Team Members :

Conq - Director

Pizza - Activities/Bracket Leader

HB - Activities/Bracket Leader

Saxxon - Activities/Bracket Leader

Marblea
- Devil's Advocate

Drugs - Horde Faction Manager

Affiliates:

Leeroy

Vanillamilk

Sickness

Neaptinker

Tollo

Nevertwenty

Squidgy

Slacknul

We Need Your Help :

What would you do with millions of gold and hundreds of twink items? We’re using it to help gear and grow the 19s XP-off bracket. We'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions. If you can offer the project something outside of donations, perhaps your time, or a skill set; PR / marketing, events management, graphics, advertisement, recruitment, ect. then post on this thread. We are always looking for talented and trust-worthy people to help out.​
i would like to join so let me please

hored
monk lvl 19~ninteentwin
i want the fun to help out my guild
to help out my guild like buying gear for other and stuff
i have like bgs but never faceing anyone for real for like gold
help the guild
farming and gearing
i play a brewmaster monk
i would be the person who slows down the other team
i am i would want to be the tank of them all have a healer with me and the fc
the no mounts
conq
no
no i cant it will not work
my time
um my people that are on a diffrent server they are names shiter shitrekt
i dont talk alot
yes
no

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance Bleeding Hollow

Arcane/Frost Mage because it's a class I've played at max level quite a bit and would like to give it a try at 19

Just gloves at this point, I've farmed enough gold to get the rest of the stuff for myself
1x Raven's Claws with Glove Reinforcements

Yes I actually just recently got back into twinking and am starting to fall in love with the bracket, max level is just too frustrating

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because my main characters are on different realms Stormrage and Area 52, so I don't have gold to make my characters on Bleeding Hollow which is where I want to be so I can be more of a part of the community.

This funding would allow me to play a character on Bleeding Hollow with all the other twinks, rather then on Stormrage where twinks are few and far between.

I actually love the control aspect of mage, I always have. Getting a clutch sheep or counterspell has always been my favorite part of playing mage.

In Warsong Gulch as a mage I primarily focus on Interupting healers and peeling for our heals, while throwing out dmg when opportunities arise.

I've given it some thought if I could find the right class for me at 19 I would consider getting more into the organized competitive side of it. I'm a multi class Arena Master at max level if you consider that qualification?

I actually saw my good friend Agntphobia on a 19 all the time and finally asked him what the hell he was doing. I haven't played a twink since around early Wotlk so I didn't think it was still as big of a thing as it is.

Agntphobia

No, I'm not really sure what this is, but I wouldnt be apposed to it.

Sure, this is my mage i'm trying to get funded, Limejooce on Bleeding Hollow Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
(I have decided to make a second mage named Prunejooce on Bleeding Hollow, so I can be NELF instead of Human, my nelf mage is the character I will be using the funding on instead of my human mage now)

I'm a strong active player with 9 years of pvp experience including 2.2k+ in every arena bracket on multiple classes and 2.2-2.3k rbg experience.

I'm long time friends with Agntphobia and I am currently in UGGTW on my WW Monk Lemonjooce, and my Mage Prunejooce

Umm basic info I suppose? 21 years old, from Detroit Michigan, going to school for IT in the winter?

No

Nope don't think so

Still looking to recruit you guys if you are going horde! Believes In Le Ele Dream will take any 19 from GG19!

Users who are viewing this thread