US Project: GG Nineteen

• Horde or Alliance?
  • alliance
  • What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  • windwalker
  • What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  • both
  • Have you played in a tink bracket before?
  • yes 70 60 and 29
  • Why do you need funding?
  • new to the server
  • How can our funding help your tinking experience?
  • so im able to play the class i want with the people i want to
  • How do you play your class?
  • peel for healers with fist
  • How do you contribute to your team?
  • big crits easy to down enemy healer
  • Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  • yes i main boomy 2.3k xp
  • What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
  • the 29 community
  • How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  • rankonex
  • Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
  • i do not think so
  • Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  • i can if needed i play with bartender full keybinds
  • What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
  • funny jokes funny personality fun games
  • Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  • rankonex cvsthelordx merpd views
  • Is there anything else we should know about you?
  • ive been playing in the tink community since ending of wrath so i know alot of people and i love anyone in the bracket
  • Do you have any questions for us?
  • no

Accepted

Please add my btag Camo#1210 when you hit level 19 and I'll hook you up. Don't be mad if I remove you from btag after because I only have a few spots left on my btag which I need to add the next people that I fund. Thanks!

Off topic sorry. Can someone msg or throw a link for changes or the need to know stuff that may have changed in 19 world from fall. #lazy

/wave

See ya soon

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Disc priest, I've played it before in the bracket and know it more than most other classes at the level.

What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
Mostly just need a guild to join already have full heirlooms

Have you played in a tink bracket before?
Yes

Why do you need funding?
Dont currently have any high levels on the server and no real means of funding this character otherwise.

How can our funding help your tinking experience?

Would make it easier to be competitive with others in the bracket and get me in to it faster

How do you play your class?
Keep people bubbled and heal/damage where needed

How do you contribute to your team?
Keep my allies alive and speed the f/c up

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes, I have pvp'd at max level quite a bit even doing arena's but I will need some practice and to get used to being in the bracket again.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
Was getting really bored of wow and was looking for a reason to continue playing it.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Was on reddit looking through and saw a post regarding it and thought it would be something fun to do.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
I will as soon as I actually have my character leveld as far as the link goes as currently I don't have a character at the right level.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure pretty basic UI with a couple of addons I use http://prntscr.com/b3fhoe

What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
I can play any class at the level and would be willing to switch factions if needed to balance things out.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
not currently.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I really have enjoyed wow for a long time and would really like to have a reason to keep playing and hoping this will be it at least for a while.
Do you have any questions for us?
Not currently.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Disc priest, I've played it before in the bracket and know it more than most other classes at the level.

What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
Mostly just need a guild to join already have full heirlooms

Yes

Why do you need funding?
Dont currently have any high levels on the server and no real means of funding this character otherwise.

Would make it easier to be competitive with others in the bracket and get me in to it faster

How do you play your class?
Keep people bubbled and heal/damage where needed

How do you contribute to your team?
Keep my allies alive and speed the f/c up

Yes, I have pvp'd at max level quite a bit even doing arena's but I will need some practice and to get used to being in the bracket again.

Was getting really bored of wow and was looking for a reason to continue playing it.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Was on reddit looking through and saw a post regarding it and thought it would be something fun to do.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
I will as soon as I actually have my character leveld as far as the link goes as currently I don't have a character at the right level.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure pretty basic UI with a couple of addons I use http://prntscr.com/b3fhoe

What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
I can play any class at the level and would be willing to switch factions if needed to balance things out.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
not currently.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I really have enjoyed wow for a long time and would really like to have a reason to keep playing and hoping this will be it at least for a while.
Do you have any questions for us?
Not currently.

Accepted.

Add my battletag below and contact me in game.

Cheers,
Purj

1. Horde or Alliance? Alli, nelf priest screams all day
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Hunter or mage, not sure on spec yet. Never played either class so thought it'd be fun.
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Both
  4. Have you played in a tink bracket before? Never ever ever
  5. Why do you need funding? Because i'm a pvp gym rat who makes no gold.
  6. How can our funding help your tinking experience? I'm not sure but i'm guessing something must be expensive :3.
  7. How do you play your class? On sub i played a lot of RPS/Dancing with the stars/thug cleave. so on rogue i play control/setup playstyle, i try to manipulate the fight in our advantage and capitalize on their mistakes. On boomie i press starsurge.
  8. How do you contribute to your team? good communication, great experience. will first aid you if low (is that real?)
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yep. I main sub rogue 2600+ xp, played a couple different alts over 2.4xp as well. I think I have like 87,000 arenas on my account for just my rogues. Been playing since 2005.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? It's very obvious this community cares greatly about this bracket and twinking in general. Imo arenas/bgs/pvp in general has become more and more scripted this xpac. I just need something new and i've always loved spamming pvp at any lvl.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Ksaalday, chill stream
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? Negative, tried finding list. outside of pvp im pretty dumb
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Sure, http://imgur.com/UVDgvvX
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? I love wow pvp in general. I'm not a rager and am always willing to help people out. I can theory craft all day too.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? No
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? No
  17. Do you have any questions for us? Yea tbh ive never twinked so I could use some advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

My first ever twink was back in BC, me and my cousin made a pair of rogues and ran bgs together, I have pretty much always had some kind of twink on my account since then, it's always been so much fun!

Why do you need funding?
I re subbed to wow a little over a week ago an decided to roll a hunter to play at 19, turns out it's almost impossible to find a BG on oceanic servers which is where all my higher lvl characters are at so I will be starting fresh on US. Once up and running I would be more than willing to help out others in return.

Since I am going to be playing US servers, I don't have any characters to get me gold or friends to help me.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
hunter/druid, I am more than happy to roll a different class though if there is something particularly lacking or needed.

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Again, happy to go either but my preference would be horde.

PvP is the only aspect of the game I like and has been since I started back in the day, I would love to play more comp with the right people.

Apart from arena I have never really liked any end game content so I have always been lurking in a lower pvp bracket, after a little research since re subbing, I found this website and thought it was worth a try to see if I can find some like minded people to play with.

How did you find out about this thread?
Google :D

*What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community
I hope that I would be a good addition to any BG team, I've played the game for many years and am very much a team player.

My current UI is fully standard, I just used this screenshot to show my keybinds.
http://imgur.com/4T0RHd6

1. Horde or Alliance? Alli, nelf priest screams all day
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Hunter or mage, not sure on spec yet. Never played either class so thought it'd be fun.
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Both
  4. Have you played in a tink bracket before? Never ever ever
  5. Why do you need funding? Because i'm a pvp gym rat who makes no gold.
  6. How can our funding help your tinking experience? I'm not sure but i'm guessing something must be expensive :3.
  7. How do you play your class? On sub i played a lot of RPS/Dancing with the stars/thug cleave. so on rogue i play control/setup playstyle, i try to manipulate the fight in our advantage and capitalize on their mistakes. On boomie i press starsurge.
  8. How do you contribute to your team? good communication, great experience. will first aid you if low (is that real?)
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yep. I main sub rogue 2600+ xp, played a couple different alts over 2.4xp as well. I think I have like 87,000 arenas on my account for just my rogues. Been playing since 2005.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? It's very obvious this community cares greatly about this bracket and tinking in general. Imo arenas/bgs/pvp in general has become more and more scripted this xpac. I just need something new and i've always loved spamming pvp at any lvl.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Ksaalday, chill stream
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? Negative, tried finding list. outside of pvp im pretty dumb
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Sure, http://imgur.com/UVDgvvX
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? I love wow pvp in general. I'm not a rager and am always willing to help people out. I can theory craft all day too.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? No
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? No
  17. Do you have any questions for us? Yea tbh ive never tinksed so I could use some advice.

Accepted

Please add my btag Camo#1210 when you hit level 19 and I'll hook you up. Don't be mad if I remove you from btag after because I only have a few spots left on my btag which I need to add the next people that I fund. Thanks!

Hey!

My first ever tink was back in BC, me and my cousin made a pair of rogues and ran bgs together, I have pretty much always had some kind of tink on my account since then, it's always been so much fun!

Why do you need funding?
I re subbed to wow a little over a week ago an decided to roll a hunter to play at 19, turns out it's almost impossible to find a BG on oceanic servers which is where all my higher lvl characters are at so I will be starting fresh on US. Once up and running I would be more than willing to help out others in return.

Since I am going to be playing US servers, I don't have any characters to get me gold or friends to help me.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
hunter/druid, I am more than happy to roll a different class though if there is something particularly lacking or needed.

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Again, happy to go either but my preference would be horde.

PvP is the only aspect of the game I like and has been since I started back in the day, I would love to play more comp with the right people.

Apart from arena I have never really liked any end game content so I have always been lurking in a lower pvp bracket, after a little research since re subbing, I found this website and thought it was worth a try to see if I can find some like minded people to play with.

How did you find out about this thread?
Google :D

*What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community
I hope that I would be a good addition to any BG team, I've played the game for many years and am very much a team player.

My current UI is fully standard, I just used this screenshot to show my keybinds.
http://imgur.com/4T0RHd6

Accepted on Alliance. It looks like you're thinking hunter/druid. We're currently not funding boomkim/feral druids or rogues but we are funding resto druid FCs.

Accepted on Alliance. It looks like you're thinking hunter/druid. We're currently not funding boomkim/feral druids or rogues but we are funding resto druid FCs.

Thanks so much, can I just check if BM monk is available please? Just before I make my decision on class :)

1. Horde or Alliance? horde
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Rogue (combat) I don't have any high toons so I need help please
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)- Gear
  4. Have you played in a tink bracket before? I played 20
  5. Why do you need funding? No gold and no toon to farm
  6. How can our funding help your tinking experience? I wanna get good at 19 bracket ......I wanna play with new people who want me and I just wanna have fun!
  7. How do you play your class? Ill play it smart
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Helping them out with anything they don't know what to do or just needs help at anything
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes!, I have two 100s My SP is 1634 and in Rbgs 1529
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? I saw a lot of people on BH and I'm a streamer on twitch and I See other twitch streamer doing 19s and it looks fun and I would love to try it out!
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Pizza
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? I'm not to sure but my battletag is lax8#1358
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Can provide if needed
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? Ill help out .......I am always on to play with new people and friends!
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? I'm new to 19s twinks I'm not in a guild yet
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I love to play WoW
  17. Do you have any questions for us? No, Thank you for your time to read this!

1. Horde or Alliance? horde
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Rogue (combat) I don't have any high toons so I need help please
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)- Gear
  4. Have you played in a tink bracket before? I played 20
  5. Why do you need funding? No gold and no toon to farm
  6. How can our funding help your tinking experience? I wanna get good at 19 bracket ......I wanna play with new people who want me and I just wanna have fun!
  7. How do you play your class? Ill play it smart
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Helping them out with anything they don't know what to do or just needs help at anything
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes!, I have two 100s My SP is 1634 and in Rbgs 1529
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? I saw a lot of people on BH and I'm a streamer on twitch and I See other twitch streamer doing 19s and it looks fun and I would love to try it out!
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Pizza
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? I'm not to sure but my battletag is lax8#1358
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Can provide if needed
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? Ill help out .......I am always on to play with new people and friends!
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? I'm new to 19s tinks I'm not in a guild yet
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I love to play WoW
  17. Do you have any questions for us? No, Thank you for your time to read this!

Denied

Sorry, we don't fund rogues and never have.We're also not funding boomkin/feral druids.

Individual Funding is currently only available for alliance at the moment

Denied

Sorry, we don't fund rogues and never have.We're also not funding boomkin/feral druids.

Individual Funding is currently only available for alliance at the moment
Ya I was thinking just to do a mage? could it work out?

• Horde or Alliance? Alliance
  • What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Resto shaman. I am playing on this server with my raf and thus dont have the necessary funds to get the gear myself
  • What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear as I am already in SO YOU TINK YOU CAN TINK.
  • Have you played in a tink bracket before? I have never pvpd in wow.
  • Why do you need funding? Coming to this server and the twinking experience with a fresh slate.
  • How can our funding help your tinking experience? Not having to worry about money leaves more time to worry about fun and getting better at pvp.
  • How do you play your class? I enjoy healing
  • How do you contribute to your team? Listening well and following given orders
  • Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I've never pvp'd casually or competitively in this game but I am always willing to learn.
  • What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? Heard about the experience from my RAF, to date the only things I've done in the game are quest and dungeon crawl
  • How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Dubeez
  • Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? Not sure how but I can!
  • Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I also can upon request
  • What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? A friendly persona and humor as well as a willingness to learn
  • Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  • Is there anything else we should know about you? Too much to type here! But I'm always up for a nice chat.
  • Do you have any questions for us? None insofar

Last edited:
  • Horde or Alliance?
Alliance - Bleeding Hollow
Disc Priest, rolling this class for a few reasons. First of all I despise feral druids and I find disc priests are one of the select few able to survive their burst. Secondly, the guild SO U TINK U CAN TINK is looking for one to fill our their roster. I've also grown fond of healing as of late.
Just need some help with gear and enchants. I plan on leveling a toon on this server to farm BoEs to help give back too. I don't like the feeling of just taking and not giving back. I've also picked up gather professions to obtain ore/flowers to sell on the auction house to make my own gold.
My avatar used to be a 19 twink back in TBC and I'd like to think she was the shit. I met very few who could stand toe to toe with her and I worked very hard as my AGM trinket and fishing boots show.
This is not my main server and I don't have a high level toon (yet) to pour gold into my tink.
It'll help by providing a much quicker/efficient way of gathering all the gear and enchants that I could possibly provide on my own. As I've previously stated, I'm looking forward to giving back to such an awesome cause.
Aggressively and with keybinds of course :) I like to compete for top heals in BGs and win them as I'm fiercely competitive.
I keep my members alive in BGs and I tend to attempt to shotcall in random BGs. I've played since Vanilla so I feel as if I have some insight that can be shared with my teammates. I can be a sore loser at times so I try to do everything in my power to win.
Ah yes, I am VERY competitive. I've played multitudes of classes/specs over the years and I feel I'm quite proficient at what I do. I'm looking forward to OWNing whoever I face.
I've been having the most fun in WoW playing low level characters in random BGs as of late so I started googling BiS threads and soon found myself joining the guild I previously listed and was then sent here.
My GM Dubeez sent me here.
Not of yet, I just created this profile right before filling out my application.
http://imgur.com/BCvGXeL
Badass heals brah, and some hardcore dedication.
Dubeez is my GM, Cloudwolf is my RaF buddy who is also creating a tink with me.
I think I've summed most of it up in my previous responses. I've played on and off since Vanilla. I've raided & PvP'd almost every expansion. I've previously tinked before on my own accord and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Is there a possibility of acquiring help in obtaining my thirteenth Arena trinket so I could obtain the heirloom one. I feel so close but so so far at the same time :(

• Horde or Alliance? Alliance
  • What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Resto shaman. I am playing on this server with my raf and thus dont have the necessary funds to get the gear myself
  • What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear as I am already in SO YOU TINK YOU CAN TINK.
  • Have you played in a tink bracket before? I have never pvpd in wow.
  • Why do you need funding? Coming to this server and the tinking experience with a fresh slate.
  • How can our funding help your tinking experience? Not having to worry about money leaves more time to worry about fun and getting better at pvp.
  • How do you play your class? I enjoy healing
  • How do you contribute to your team? Listening well and following given orders
  • Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I've never pvp'd casually or competitively in this game but I am always willing to learn.
  • What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? Heard about the experience from my RAF, to date the only things I've done in the game are quest and dungeon crawl
  • How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Dubeez
  • Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? Not sure how but I can!
  • Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I also can upon request
  • What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? A friendly persona and humor as well as a willingness to learn
  • Is there anything else we should know about you? Too much to type here! But I'm always up for a nice chat.
  • Do you have any questions for us? None insofar

• Horde or Alliance?
Alliance - Bleeding Hollow
Disc Priest, rolling this class for a few reasons. First of all I despise feral druids and I find disc priests are one of the select few able to survive their burst. Secondly, the guild SO U TINK U CAN TINK is looking for one to fill our their roster. I've also grown fond of healing as of late.
Just need some help with gear and enchants. I plan on leveling a toon on this server to farm BoEs to help give back too. I don't like the feeling of just taking and not giving back. I've also picked up gather professions to obtain ore/flowers to sell on the auction house to make my own gold.
My avatar used to be a 19 tink back in TBC and I'd like to think she was the shit. I met very few who could stand toe to toe with her and I worked very hard as my AGM trinket and fishing boots show.
This is not my main server and I don't have a high level toon (yet) to pour gold into my tink.
It'll help by providing a much quicker/efficient way of gathering all the gear and enchants that I could possibly provide on my own. As I've previously stated, I'm looking forward to giving back to such an awesome cause.
Aggressively and with keybinds of course :) I like to compete for top heals in BGs and win them as I'm fiercely competitive.
I keep my members alive in BGs and I tend to attempt to shotcall in random BGs. I've played since Vanilla so I feel as if I have some insight that can be shared with my teammates. I can be a sore loser at times so I try to do everything in my power to win.
Ah yes, I am VERY competitive. I've played multitudes of classes/specs over the years and I feel I'm quite proficient at what I do. I'm looking forward to OWNing whoever I face.
I've been having the most fun in WoW playing low level characters in random BGs as of late so I started googling BiS threads and soon found myself joining the guild I previously listed and was then sent here.
My GM Dubeez sent me here.
Not of yet, I just created this profile right before filling out my application.
http://imgur.com/BCvGXeL
Badass heals brah, and some hardcore dedication.
Dubeez is my GM, Cloudwolf is my RaF buddy who is also creating a tink with me.
I think I've summed most of it up in my previous responses. I've played on and off since Vanilla. I've raided & PvP'd almost every expansion. I've previously tinked before on my own accord and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Is there a possibility of acquiring help in obtaining my thirteenth Arena trinket so I could obtain the heirloom one. I feel so close but so so far at the same time :(

Sorry we do not help with AGM

BUT

ACCEPTED!

Users who are viewing this thread