Project GG Nineteen on EU.

AhUhEhOh

Grandfathered
So I have seen that there is no EU realm for the Project GG Nineteen and I have a fair bit of gold, BOES and time to help get the 19 community on EU back active so we can at least have bg's popping again, not as lengthy of a post as the original Project GG but its the same sort of thing, I have some investors who will help make this work.

This might be really naiv, stupid or whatever saying, but you guys think it's lack of characters that causes the long que times if any? That being said I do like your spirit, but starting a other place than funding might be better? or is it just me xD

I havent been active much the last few weeks because of exams. But when im online i see plenty of alliance online and ready for WSG. I know the games wasent top quality, and ppl moved US. But something has to be done to attract new people to the bracket or get some of the old 19s back.

Funding might be the right approach at this moment.

Hello guys. Ive just started playing wow again and im already wanting to boot up my twinks and leave endgame. I havnt had any luck with the queues tho, are they just really bad or is it because my twinks are on the alliance side?
Should i start a horde char to get better queue times or is the 19 bracket just dead? If i decide to make a new char what server should i choose?

Hi queue times are large because not many people are active on EU anymore, this is why I'm going to start this revival, I'm going to make a big post about it all later but the information I am able to give now is that I will be starting it on EU Hellfire Alliance and Horde.

Hi queue times are large because not many people are active on EU anymore, this is why I'm going to start this revival, I'm going to make a big post about it all later but the information I am able to give now is that I will be starting it on EU Hellfire Alliance and Horde.

Huge mistake if you don't do it on Draenor, the main 19 hub

I mean I'm more than willing to do it on Draenor, but as all my gear gold, mains etc were on Hellfire to help fund this that's why I was thinking Hellfire, I'll consider transfering if when I make the big post, I just have to look into a few things and I do have a few Draenor twinks that are willing to help me with this so maybe it would be for the better to do it on Draenor.

I mean I'm more than willing to do it on Draenor, but as all my gear gold, mains etc were on Hellfire to help fund this that's why I was thinking Hellfire, I'll consider transfering if when I make the big post, I just have to look into a few things and I do have a few Draenor twinks that are willing to help me with this so maybe it would be for the better to do it on Draenor.

While I don't have much on Draenor myself and likely won't be able to help, I feel this will not be at all succesful as it's done there, you were talking to Paramount about it and one of your points about why it will work is that it works on US. They did it on Bleeding Hollow, the by far most popular twink realm on US, you go into a BG and 90% will be from BH. With EU the majority are on Draenor, guilds such as Against All Odds and Better Luck Next Time have members in the hundreds, and there are multiple smaller guilds. It's not as big compared to BH in % of players, but it is the clear leader.

So i should start a new char on Draenor. How are the horde and alliance ratios?
I would like to play on the side that has the lowest population.

Horde is by far the lowest population and thats where I think I'm going to focus most of my resources for now, I'll be making a post in a few hours and I've also contacted a few people that are part of the Project: GG Nineteen on US for any advice as they seem experienced in this.

I've just got into twinking properly and I've already made a twink on horde draenor

Add my battletag Watermelon#2114 if this is gna happen

So I have seen that there is no EU realm for the Project GG Nineteen and I have a fair bit of gold, BOES and time to help get the 19 community on EU back active so we can at least have bg's popping again, not as lengthy of a post as the original Project GG but its the same sort of thing, I have some investors who will help make this work.

Best of luck with this! :)
Friendly advice; Dont fund rogues.
PM me if you get games going, might reactivate my eu acc then

I will not be funding rogues, I think we see enough of them lol. Thank you for the support and so far without making a decent post on here (which I will be doing this evening) I have recruited at least 15 people who are completely bis in their gear and seem very dedicated to making this happen.

This sounds great. I will be making a char tonight when i get off work. I only work weekends so i wont be 19 until monday. I will make a deathknight aswell to farm some gold.

Offtopic: do i need to be level 90 to go to dreanor and fish or can i get a mage portal/warlock summon.

This sounds awesome. Hopefully this will happen on Draenor!

Add me Boomer#2974

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread