Project: GG 19 EU! (EU Revival)

If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink?

Since I've been playing the 29 bracket I would prefer to make a new one
If you're making a new twink please answer the following
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I've been playing priest as main (max lvl) since start of cata, and would like to make a priest twink. I would prefer to play shadow, since I enjoy playing the spec and I have several years of experience playing the shadow spec on about 2k MMR both arena and RBG.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

I would need gold since i'm playing on Ravencrest normally. I think a good community is based on a great guild, and I would appreciate a twink guild where I can be guided and guide others.
Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes, I began playing 19 bracket back in cata. As the 19 bracket got reduced through MoP I started playing lvl 24 with GSC on Ravencrest. I have most experience as paladin (holy) in this bracket. Although I have played resto druid as well and are now focused on my rogue (lvl 29)
Why do you need funding?
I need funding since I haven't played on Draenor before and wish to see this bracket grow big again. I hope we can create a new community together.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?

I need funding since gear and enchants often are very expensive, and I don't have any gold on Draenor Horde.
How do you play your class?

When i'm playing my twinks I always do it 110% I like to dedicate a lot time on my twinks since I have the most fun playing them that way.
How do you contribute to your team?

I'm trying to be positive and help those who's lacking behind. I want a community with people who can help each other. I also contribute with the skills I've gotten through many years of experience.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

Yes very much! I think that since i've played twink for several years, and also spent a lot of time playing my mains I can bring good cooperation with my high rated rbg experience.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

The good old days.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Mall, Twinkmall
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I don't think so.
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

several years experience, friendy assistance to those who need.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

uhm I don't think so, my friends are all playing the 29 bracket atm :s
Is there anything else we should know about you?

I'm from Denmark, 18 years old.
Do you have any questions for us?

Nop,

Chars;
Rogue (29) Döts @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Pala (29) Höts @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

Very appriciated you take the time to do this, and I definately support it. I would like to donate 10k, and some bis 19 twink items as soon as you accept my b-tag invite. Again, thanks for the great initiative.

If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink?
On draenor already
Got asurvival hunter
feet of the lynx
yes BC- till it died
Why do you need funding?
feet of the lynx are expensive
FEET OF THE LYNX PLS
with swag
I'm not in a team but draenor pvp scene is dead
Rekt many scrubs in PvP team games - LoL and PvP WoW over the years
Previous experience + rekking scrubs
trade chat
no
6 pack
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
my friends hate this shit
Windows 7 was my idea
can i have feet of the lynx pls?

Since I've been playing the 29 bracket I would prefer to make a new one

I've been playing priest as main (max lvl) since start of cata, and would like to make a priest twink. I would prefer to play shadow, since I enjoy playing the spec and I have several years of experience playing the shadow spec on about 2k MMR both arena and RBG.

I would need gold since i'm playing on Ravencrest normally. I think a good community is based on a great guild, and I would appreciate a twink guild where I can be guided and guide others.

Yes, I began playing 19 bracket back in cata. As the 19 bracket got reduced through MoP I started playing lvl 24 with GSC on Ravencrest. I have most experience as paladin (holy) in this bracket. Although I have played resto druid as well and are now focused on my rogue (lvl 29)
Why do you need funding?
I need funding since I haven't played on Draenor before and wish to see this bracket grow big again. I hope we can create a new community together.

I need funding since gear and enchants often are very expensive, and I don't have any gold on Draenor Horde.

When i'm playing my twinks I always do it 110% I like to dedicate a lot time on my twinks since I have the most fun playing them that way.

I'm trying to be positive and help those who's lacking behind. I want a community with people who can help each other. I also contribute with the skills I've gotten through many years of experience.

Yes very much! I think that since i've played twink for several years, and also spent a lot of time playing my mains I can bring good cooperation with my high rated rbg experience.

The good old days.

Mall, Twinkmall

I don't think so.

several years experience, friendy assistance to those who need.

uhm I don't think so, my friends are all playing the 29 bracket atm :s

I'm from Denmark, 18 years old.

Nop,

Chars;
Rogue (29) Döts @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Pala (29) Höts @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

Accepted! Please add me on realid: Ash#1471

If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink? I would not until i knew that 19s would be active for a long time.
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to have a Frost/Arcane Mage because i like It's playstyle in 19s.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)? I need Gear and some gold to enchants/stop exp.
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes I've played alot 29s lately and I was in the 19s revival a while until it died.
Why do you need funding? Because i don't have gold for 19s twinking atm and specially not on Draenor.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? I would help the Horde twinks more often.
How do you play your class? I guess i can play it kinda good because I've played some 100 mage, It's not the same thing but i know how to play it.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes i am, I guess i can CC good as Frost mage and at the same time doing good dmg.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Because 19s is my old favorite bracket and i rather play that then 29s tbh.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Anonym told me about this thread.
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A Mage who can CC and do good dmg if i get my gear and enchants etc.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Anonym said something about he was an officer in the guild.
Is there anything else we should know about you? That i love Twinking. :3

I will more than likely roll a new twink

I've been a rogue since s1... so I guess I shall roll rogue not sure of a spec yet. funding would be great if its not possible I guess I can find ways to create it.

All of the above would be beneficial. I just want to keep the 19 dream alive.

Yes. however a long long time ago.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding to twink my 19 rogue out and by doing this hopefully I can help others twink theres and grow the community bk to what it used to be.

It will speed up the process in to which i can progress my character to help others and give back to the community.

i've been playing rogue on us/eu since s1. I've attained glad on us. and just recently made the move to eu as Im living in eu now.

Id consider myself as a leader. I love to help people and see people kick ass. Im all about giving back to the community.

Yes its all ive done since s1. My experience in rogue and druid can contribute to the community and give back hopefully..

The memories of the good times. keeping the dream alive bro.

Just on twinkinfo.

Not yet as i just returned to wow today from a lengthy break.

Endless experience. and friendship.

Not yet.

Living in UK. 22 years old, work 50 hours per week :( :p

No questions. lets just bring keep the Twink dream alive.

BATTLETAG: RTK#2371

Last edited by a moderator:

I will more than likely roll a new twink

I've been a rogue since s1... so I guess I shall roll rogue not sure of a spec yet. funding would be great if its not possible I guess I can find ways to create it.

All of the above would be beneficial. I just want to keep the 19 dream alive.

Yes. however a long long time ago.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding to twink my 19 rogue out and by doing this hopefully I can help others twink theres and grow the community bk to what it used to be.

It will speed up the process in to which i can progress my character to help others and give back to the community.

i've been playing rogue on us/eu since s1. I've attained glad on us. and just recently made the move to eu as Im living in eu now.

Id consider myself as a leader. I love to help people and see people kick ass. Im all about giving back to the community.

Yes its all ive done since s1. My experience in rogue and druid can contribute to the community and give back hopefully..

The memories of the good times. keeping the dream alive bro.

Just on twinkinfo.

Not yet as i just returned to wow today from a lengthy break.

Endless experience. and friendship.

Not yet.

Living in UK. 22 years old, work 50 hours per week :( :p

No questions. lets just bring keep the Twink dream alive.

BATTLETAG: RTK#2371

Accepted!

gonna make a toon later today and check everything out
had a chat with getrlycursed earlier and he told me i should look into this so see you guys soon !

Warrior thats the class am born to play :p

well i will need some Gear And some ench so gold guild if its possible thats just a bonus

19 Since Bc with my Warrior

Why do you need funding?
-I can Gear myself but will take much more time(Farm) i got all the heritage Gear form my own War so no that much juste gloves and ench i think

-If i play my 19 on Draenor and Que with no Gear not that nice now everyone almost got Gear so yeah that fund will help the balance and me

-I try to control the most enemy i can as a war thats not hard work i carry more about protect flag than farm the other team i dont like to loose like very dont :p

i Will try to farm to help the funding or just keepin recruting in french's Realm i Try at the same time to revive the french realm so i know some peeps that could move to this project

-Oh well Yeah nice question i only play my Twink when i do so PvP mean everything for me Wow its Farm and Twink Pvp i didnt played something else since i play

I want to be part of this project french Twink is Dead i was member of a french community 5years ago before i stoppet wow and now almost every one stoppet so yeah that was good time i want this again Europe Style

-Mayed Ash ,Zio my bro spamming it every sec in Wow

-Well am sure some of you already got me and saw my twinks so i dont know if i need to

-Am ready to help people who need it i know i ask for help but thats boomerang i will give back with my skill and helping farm gear's

Vøluesta and some members of my Guild Eløkime

-Am the Best war u will have in ur team am french i like myself a lot (not more than my twink) i can play every day not late but yeah

-is that enough info on me thats taked me like 1 hour to make it So i hope u laughed a little finish with smile As always my questions is
why ur laughing at me my english ? if yes i did so

Warrior thats the class am born to play :p

well i will need some Gear And some ench so gold guild if its possible thats just a bonus

19 Since Bc with my Warrior

Why do you need funding?
-I can Gear myself but will take much more time(Farm) i got all the heritage Gear form my own War so no that much juste gloves and ench i think

-If i play my 19 on Draenor and Que with no Gear not that nice now everyone almost got Gear so yeah that fund will help the balance and me

-I try to control the most enemy i can as a war thats not hard work i carry more about protect flag than farm the other team i dont like to loose like very dont :p

i Will try to farm to help the funding or just keepin recruting in french's Realm i Try at the same time to revive the french realm so i know some peeps that could move to this project

-Oh well Yeah nice question i only play my Twink when i do so PvP mean everything for me Wow its Farm and Twink Pvp i didnt played something else since i play

I want to be part of this project french Twink is Dead i was member of a french community 5years ago before i stoppet wow and now almost every one stoppet so yeah that was good time i want this again Europe Style

-Mayed Ash ,Zio my bro spamming it every sec in Wow

-Well am sure some of you already got me and saw my twinks so i dont know if i need to

-Am ready to help people who need it i know i ask for help but thats boomerang i will give back with my skill and helping farm gear's

Vøluesta and some members of my Guild Eløkime

-Am the Best war u will have in ur team am french i like myself a lot (not more than my twink) i can play every day not late but yeah

-is that enough info on me thats taked me like 1 hour to make it So i hope u laughed a little finish with smile As always my questions is
why ur laughing at me my english ? if yes i did so

Accepted!

- Druid-Feral, no funding required, I wish to play the class because it is fun to play, and great for WSG and AB.

- Guild, my main is Horde-Draenor and therefore I will be able to supply my own gear and gold.

- I twinked some in WOTLK, but haven't revisited properly since. However I always do BGs when leveling characters in the 10-29 bracket.

Why do you need funding?
- I do not require any funding.

- The funding (guild) would help my twinking experience by making it more enjoyable as I would be playing with a team.

- I like to FC, but if I am not the best person for the job I prefer to stay in stealth around the base and stop attackers.

- I could offer a FC.
- Sociable and friendly person who is happy to help, if that is farming for items, lending gold or giving advice.

- I normally play PvP for fun, but the fun is in winning. :p

- Leveling my rogue and doing PvP along the way was really enjoyable and made me want to make a 19 twink character. The fact horde pretty much loses every BG also means it will hopefully be a bit of a challenge.

- I seen something in tradechat but can't quite remember what.

- Not yet.

- Someone who is dedicated and enjoys playing low bracket PvP, and hopefully I'll be pretty good. :p

-N/A

-Not that I can think of, I'm open to questions though. My battle.net is Brandon#2434

-N/A

- Druid-Feral, no funding required, I wish to play the class because it is fun to play, and great for WSG and AB.

- Guild, my main is Horde-Draenor and therefore I will be able to supply my own gear and gold.

- I twinked some in WOTLK, but haven't revisited properly since. However I always do BGs when leveling characters in the 10-29 bracket.

Why do you need funding?
- I do not require any funding.

- The funding (guild) would help my twinking experience by making it more enjoyable as I would be playing with a team.

- I like to FC, but if I am not the best person for the job I prefer to stay in stealth around the base and stop attackers.

- I could offer a FC.
- Sociable and friendly person who is happy to help, if that is farming for items, lending gold or giving advice.

- I normally play PvP for fun, but the fun is in winning. :p

- Leveling my rogue and doing PvP along the way was really enjoyable and made me want to make a 19 twink character. The fact horde pretty much loses every BG also means it will hopefully be a bit of a challenge.

- I seen something in tradechat but can't quite remember what.

- Not yet.

- Someone who is dedicated and enjoys playing low bracket PvP, and hopefully I'll be pretty good. :p

-N/A

-Not that I can think of, I'm open to questions though. My battle.net is Brandon#2434

-N/A

Sorry, I'm going to have to decline. We do not accept Feral druids into the guild and we are also very strict on rogues (You must be completely bis on Rogue including race change) if you can think of another class then I will be more than willing to fund you.

Could I go Guardian/ Balance (I main balance), with Feral off-spec or is Feral completely out of the question?

Could I go Guardian/ Balance (I main balance), with Feral off-spec or is Feral completely out of the question?

Feral is completely out of the question, sir. Since it basically ruins the fun for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would make a new twink
Class: warrior Spec: arms
yes i would like funding for 1 item the gloves Thorbia's Gauntlets thats the only item i would be needing
yes ive played in tbc i played some 19s but i played 29s in WoD starting around January this year
i play my class by using rend on as many as possible and defend fc /go for efc
i help :3
sometimes and im really good at warrior
Cloudecs/urdoneqt sparked me
cloudecs/urdoneqt
Dianthús#1859 is my battletag
my gameplay i guess
Cloudecs/urdoneqt
im mod in Coldlores stream
yes can i touch u? :3

Users who are viewing this thread