Priest-Hunter tactics

Heya i play a 19 priest on Dreanor-<Against all odds> My arena partner is a Hunter and i would like some Tips and Tacs on playing Hunter-priest 2v2.

Greetings, Pindakaás

Chill and wait till hunter kills them both.

if you're feeling adventurous, you could even use your wand while running away and between healing.

Pro tactics tho, takes a lot of practice to get it right.

It all depends on the class set-up you are against.

tactics can also vary depending on what races you and your hunter are.

i used to play priest-hunter 2s, both blood elfs. so our tactics were different from other teams.

but it's pretty much keep dots on both opponents to prevent bandages (altho your hunter shouldn't allow them to), wand if you want, and keep you both alive. Fear to interrupt crucial heals or spells, etcs.

just gotta find something that works for you.

Cherryogurt said:
tactics can also vary depending on what races you and your hunter are.

i used to play priest-hunter 2s, both blood elfs. so our tactics were different from other teams.

but it's pretty much keep dots on both opponents to prevent bandages (altho your hunter shouldn't allow them to), wand if you want, and keep you both alive. Fear to interrupt crucial heals or spells, etcs.

just gotta find something that works for you.

sup cherry.

Grunge said:
if you're feeling adventurous, you could even use your wand while running away and between healing.

wtf no who wands?!?!

if the hunters good he can focus concussive shot at least one of the two who gang up on the priest.

Same rules apply.

[video=youtube;hC19ajJ3K5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC19ajJ3K5Q[/video]

Most of time when we face a paladin i go oom and were screwed although i try to use my mana as less as possible?

Stop going into our arena :p

It depends who your against, if you notice with are combo we always go straight for you being we can nuke you fast and priest just dispels your renew/agm/shields.

Or the other way on which we beat you was to nuke the hunter and make you go oom and then switch to you depending if the hunter is at full hp still.

What I'm doing atm is just going arena with my partner and just tweaking it are combo/tacs. Takes practice and just keep playing dude. Also get your hunter to change his pet from spider to bat due to its op talent :)

/w me in game if you want anymore help

Btw I hope your using vent/skype or w/e voice chat, it improves being able to tell each other stuff faster than breaking off playing to type.

Kítty

Pindakaas said:
Heya i play a 19 priest on Dreanor-<Against all odds> My arena partner is a Hunter and i would like some Tips and Tacs on playing Hunter-priest 2v2.

Greetings, Pindakaás

You'll not get any good replies since your question is too general.

Your task: Spam the key you assigned "Heal" to.

Hunters task: Send in pet and wtfpwn the hell out of them.

YOU WIN :D

Kítty said:
Stop going into our arena :p

It depends who your against, if you notice with are combo we always go straight for you being we can nuke you fast and priest just dispels your renew/agm/shields.

Or the other way on which we beat you was to nuke the hunter and make you go oom and then switch to you depending if the hunter is at full hp still.

What I'm doing atm is just going arena with my partner and just tweaking it are combo/tacs. Takes practice and just keep playing dude. Also get your hunter to change his pet from spider to bat due to its op talent :)

/w me in game if you want anymore help

Btw I hope your using vent/skype or w/e voice chat, it improves being able to tell each other stuff faster than breaking off playing to type.

Kítty

Thx,for tips weve tried the ``Get the dps first so the healer goes oom``works good. Also use my Dispel much more.

Yep were always on Skype in Arena and wsg, My arena partner is gonna get a Ravager and a Bat.

Also wispered your partner Klosterheim he explained me i could use wand on Healer while my partner gets there dps forces the there Healer to heal hisself and his partner.

Were practicing alot in arena we hardly do wsg hope to get you guys down someday,

Grats, Pindakaas

Users who are viewing this thread