US Pride

Yeah probably, was just weird since he cut off some of his buffs, idk why
I was trying to crop out the interface the best that I could, and zoom in a good amount so it looked more cinematic and high quality.

Your girl farted, I kicked her out my charger.

Most people know nothing about ya cdawg, how about a back ground info?

More of a educational, and how much do you make by playing wow all day?

She probably queefed.
Due to your lack of experience you thought it was a fart.
Lol? It's a quote from one of Riff Raff's freestyles. Me and idiot both listen to him, kind of an inside joke that's why you didn't get it lmao.

And the joke is you though I was serious. And that some of you all had too look up to see what a queef really is.
If someone actually doesn't know what a queef is they should just jump off a cliff. I smell pussy farts on the reg. I got 3 kids ninja lmfao.

If I could give any advice, it would be to *not* have kids, unless you're ready to take on a hefty responsibility of feeding them, devoting time to them and making sure they have a roof over their heads. You'll also notice your body aging exponentially. I'm 25 years young, and I miss my youth.

Nah it's hit the glass pipe day.

I was wondering why that monk had a pet and then I remembered that hunters can use polearms.

Total aside, I'm legitimately curious about everyone's age and living situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering why that monk had a pet and then I remembered that hunters can use polearms.

Total aside, I'm legitimately curious about everyone's age and living situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 24, I'm a troll, and I live under a bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread