Presumed 19s Comprehensive Tier List

Its more like, I play x class and do nearly as much healing as a twink healer and as much dmg as any twink dmg dealer on a regular basis so although I realize that my class is not going to be top tier I know that it can be played effectively against anyone so why is it literally in the unplayable tier? Waaaa.

T4 seems fair for ret for now, twinks that know my boi Docadin know that xmog>class rank anyway.

The tier list isn't a be-all/end-all. All class/specs can be played so long as you understand the objective and your role.
I would just avoid tank specs in general.

You can really feel the es nerf on ele. My shocks are hitting for about 200 less. The sustained damage is alternatively significantly better. I have played a few games on it and I think that competitively elemental is less viable just because there are other classes you can play for sustained smh that do better than ele. I think that eke will be easier for less experienced players in pug tho so I guess that's something.

Played some mm hunter and boy-o are they feeling good. The aimed shot nerf taking away the 50% dmg boost to targets you havnt done dmg to yet does not feel so bad with a 20% flat smh boost. The arcane shot boost feels nice too. I think MM might come out of this patch looking like a a honey penny. Aimshot Crist are hitting around 850 with arcane shots cutting around 200 (no gcd delay) you got some pretty top tier burst.
[doublepost=1544625887,1544625728][/doublepost]Also enh shaman smh is down across the board. I thought this patch was going to give a slight buff but at least in my set smh is down a bit. Might retool my gear for max agi and see is the new formula favors that but so far pretty disappointing.

You can really feel the es nerf on ele. My shocks are hitting for about 200 less. The sustained damage is alternatively significantly better. I have played a few games on it and I think that competitively elemental is less viable just because there are other classes you can play for sustained smh that do better than ele. I think that eke will be easier for less experienced players in pug tho so I guess that's something.

Played some mm hunter and boy-o are they feeling good. The aimed shot nerf taking away the 50% dmg boost to targets you havnt done dmg to yet does not feel so bad with a 20% flat smh boost. The arcane shot boost feels nice too. I think MM might come out of this patch looking like a a honey penny. Aimshot Crist are hitting around 850 with arcane shots cutting around 200 (no gcd delay) you got some pretty top tier burst.
[doublepost=1544625887,1544625728][/doublepost]Also enh shaman smh is down across the board. I thought this patch was going to give a slight buff but at least in my set smh is down a bit. Might retool my gear for max agi and see is the new formula favors that but so far pretty disappointing.
Mm, that does sound disappointing for shaman. Let's see what the next few days fare before I start moving the tiers around.

Users who are viewing this thread