Premades

love the warlords hate. I am in warlords on several toons. yes we have some bads, its bound to happen with as many people that are in the guild. I have absolutely destroyed some of these pleb noobs in bgs that think they are gods because they are good at practice bgs or have old school swag gear. pizza is good people. keep the hate going!! love it - Cleatuss

yes we have some bads

i went through ur guilds armory and counted 6 good players

0.606% of your guild is good

i enjoy seeing your guild form groups though as alliance has dominated every game ive been in the last 2 weeks, due to everyone refusing to solo queue, idk why

so its nice to see your guild being the only twinks queueing on horde, but dont go around saying you're good and a few players are bringing ur guild rep down

also, of the 6 good players in your guild i know at least 4 are only in your guild as a joke.

that number is off. i have 3 bis minus legion pre patch gear because i missed event. idk if ive ever seen you in a bg lol

that number is off. i have 3 bis minus legion pre patch gear because i missed event. idk if ive ever seen you in a bg lol

gear doesnt make you a good player, you can stop replying if you want now.

hah. nice set up. would love to see you in a bg. your more or a forum whore looking for attention than a good player.
[doublepost=1531332090,1531331990][/doublepost]go do some more practice bgs with friends so you can all stroke each others egos

@Iild you are a good troll, not a good player, fuck off. None of you can hold my balls. There will never be a guild as dominant as Warlords of Warsong.

I would save anymore boasting about dominance until after the Twink Cup, you are just setting stuff up for @artonkn at this point.

Last edited:
This Thread is insulting and i would like to report atleast 17 uses of the offensive @(followed by the name).

hah. nice set up. would love to see you in a bg. your more or a forum whore looking for attention than a good player.
[doublepost=1531332090,1531331990][/doublepost]go do some more practice bgs with friends so you can all stroke each others egos
Please join the "practice bgs" so you can show off your elite skillset, please.

If not continue queueing 5 man pugs because that 100% shows what kind of potential you have.

Users who are viewing this thread