Premades

Travel-Ball-Parents-I-am-12.jpg

With a guild as big as Warlords there is no way I could control wether we use consumables or not, and if I could I wouldn’t, play how you want to play to have fun, that’s why we are the largest and most active twink guild ever in WoW. @Pitter i agree that it makes it harder for people who do use consumables every day to get used to playing in a Wargame setting, but most of our guys don’t Wargame, they get on WoW to have fun and slaughter alliance. That’s done daily. I do hope to get a Wargame team going soon and to compete in some tournaments, I just don’t play the game as much as I used to.

You don't really need to explain yourself, like I said to each their own.

There’s a chance you are at the top of alliance boards big boy but when I play I’m always top of the charts, try again.

whats the point of this post other than saying u dont like premades qing pugs there have been alot of posts like this and all it is is complaining. warlords players r dogshit any ways you can easily beat them solo if u arent dogshit urself

10m Warlords of Warsong WSG happens randomly, it’s possible to sync ques but we don’t do it barely ever. It’s great for the bracket actually, we have a lot of fun stomping you Alliance, and it shows how active we have made the bracket. Get some buddies on Alliance and put up a fight. Or, if you can’t beat em, join em.
This is some 3 IQ type logic right here
[doublepost=1531120842,1531120454][/doublepost]
I'm so happy i dont play on US.
True this, i mean you are an utter garbage player but compared to warlords of warsong players you are a god, think of Somalian pirate crew in MoP, all totally garbage useless brainless players but these guys are 10 times worse its unbelieveable. Im surprised warlords of warsong players can even manage to find the button to queue up for wsg.

Users who are viewing this thread